Sign in to follow this  
DBZ(OD)

Cya guys

I will be resigning as I have almost completely lost interest in the clan and I shouldn't be holding a general position or division lead anymore. I don't think I have been fulfilling my duties as a general/div lead and instead of just staying here and holding a spot I would like to give other people a chance to move up and show what they can do. I have already let all of the D2 generals know about this. Instead of just taking time off from the clan I would like to just be disabled on good terms. I will still be reachable via Discord, D2Jsp, D2, Steam or D3 for anyone who want to get a hold of me. Over the last few years I have had a lot of fun gaming with you all. 

@MooMoo(OD) & @Rich(OD) & @SuNSeT keep the PVP goin!!!! I'll be passing the PvP squad over to yall to do with as u wish. Also I will still be on D2 to beat yall up in the blood moor some 🙂 🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Very sad but fully understand had great time working with you Jared sad day indeed 😞

Is there someone you would like to disable you most do 🙂 

• Like 1

Rats Jared!  Just rats lol  Going to miss your sound judgment and reasonableness as a D2 leader.  I also still have your ear and I'm keeping it.  Take care of yourself, Ash and the boys.  Don't be a stranger.  ❤️

P.S. you still owe me a purple thread for that OD-AFK name butthead lol

• Like 1

Sucks to see you go but best of luck to you in the future DBZ.

• Like 1

Hate to see you go --- one of the few that originally brought me into OD and you've always been around whenever I needed anything

Cya in the moor dude

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sad to see you go dude, When you do find time again please don't forget us, and visit us from time to time!

~ S.K

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Like 1

Sucks seeing ya go man we've had some good times. Definitely gotta keep in touch and I'll catch ya in the moor! GL man!

• Like 1

ahhh jared, u too? T__T had no idea, but was fun playing with ya. but ill see u guys around in discord n in game maybe 🙂

• Like 1

Good luck in your future endeavors whatever they may be DBZ.

• Like 1

Sad to see you go man, but I completely understand. I think after some time away from the clan you'll want to come back eventually whether it's months from now or years from now. Just know that we'll be here to welcome you back with open arms. You were always there if I needed something done on the website, and I'll always remember the tips you gave me for PVP on D2. Stay safe, and I hope to see you around. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

• Like 1

@DBZ(OD) Sorry to see you leave us man, but Family comes first & foremost... Stay safe, happy, and healthy... I wish you well on wherever the wind takes you my friend... Keep in touch!

• Like 1

It's unfortunate to see you go, although I understand your situation. You've been a General for a long time, and have made a big impact in the D2 Division during your many years there. The Clan will be worse off without you.

• Like 1

But...but...the covid gives us more time together...

I hear ya man. We had a solid run there for a bit. Especially a few ladders back. Your an awesome dude to shoot the shit with. 

I feel like you leavin is the opposite of the one man wolf pack speech...

Stay in touch of course on jsp. If you get into some other game lmk. Plenty of kids to beat up on in the gaming world...be a shame to do it without us.

• Like 1

well this was unexpected

You know you can always reach out to me to hangout if your ever in the north

• Like 1