Sign in to follow this  
Chillzillah(OD)

Long time player returning from Montana

Hey yall!  Ive played since release on and off(as have most) and decided to rejoin and met up with an OD player.  Figured id join a community to have some people to play with.  I hate long walks on the beach, love a cold beer, and obviously enjoy Diablo 2(waiting on d4, but lets be honest that'll be a while).  I do only play hardcore, as with decades of playing softcore just doesn't have the interest it used to.  I'm not knocking sc btw, just a personal preference :D.  Also if yall have any tips on farming spots besides baal, or (d2jsp users) stuff that sells well-ish for fg would be appreciated as i have just started back up.

You can call me Chill, Chillzillah, Josh, just dont call me late for dinner. 

Hi Josh, I'm Cindy!  I met you in channel earlier.  Welcome to the Clan.  You've certainly joined a fun and welcoming community.  If I can help on with anything, just give me a whisper.  I also fixed your roles and stuff on Discord.  Looking forward to playing with you.

Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

Ty for the kind words, ive already gotten a G rush and am sitting at lvl 61 right now as im about to call it a day.  Looking forward to playing with you, but you do know that orange is the best color right?  😂

Hey @Chillzillah(OD) welcome to the clan! My main game is Halo on PC, but I play a good amount of D2 as well so I look forward to seeing you in game. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

welcome to OD! let us know if u ever need help with anything both hcl n scl :)

Welcome to the nut house 

Welcome to the community. My I can't say I touch D2 at all. But I'm always around for a chat. Glad to have ya.