Sign in to follow this  
Benjammin(OD)

Hello from the Bluegrass state!

Greetings from KY! My names Benjamin, I’m a 31yr small business owner with a partiality to older games, shoe gazing tunes, and hiking our beautiful state!

I haven’t truly been active on Diablo II LoD since 4 socketed valors and the reign of the bow zon. After plugging in a few months back it was with great surprise to find such a strong and helpful community in Clan OD. Today I made my way around to reach out for recruitment and was promptly helped by multiple members and recruited by Sabby(OD). 

On Diablo II LoD USEast I can be reached at either Benjammin(OD) or FigNewtonsFTW, you can find me on D2JsP @ benjaminsdrunk or benjaminsgrumpy on the PlayStation Network.

• Like 1

Welcome to OD look forward to meeting you in game I’m julie aka sassy il post few things that you might find interesting 

http://discord.overdosed.net/

2 hours ago, Sassy said:

Welcome to OD look forward to meeting you in game I’m julie aka sassy il post few things that you might find interesting 

http://discord.overdosed.net/

Thanks for the info Julie, hope to see you in game!

1 hour ago, PSY(OD) said:

Welcome to OD hope to play with you on d2 some

Most definitely and thanks for the reply!

Hey Benjamin! Welcome to OD!!  
I just turned 31 back in January.  I mainly play d2 hardcore ladder and sc2.  Looking forward to playing some d2 with yea! 

-Yoshi/Chris

Welcome to OD! Lmk if u need any help. I'm mainly hcl but i also do have scl toons that can help

I'm glad you found your way to this Clan.  It's definitely a fun, gaming community with lots to offer.  I'm Cindy or Purplez and I am always happy to help just pm me here or whisper me in game.  Also, we do have gear on both scl and hcl with clan mules … nothing uber, just helpful stuff.  I'm looking forward to chatting with you in game or on Discord.

15 hours ago, Yoshi(OD) said:

Hey Benjamin! Welcome to OD!!  
I just turned 31 back in January.  I mainly play d2 hardcore ladder and sc2.  Looking forward to playing some d2 with yea! 

-Yoshi/Chris

Age buddies! Can’t wait to see you in game!

13 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Welcome to OD!

Thank you!

13 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

Welcome to OD! Lmk if u need any help. I'm mainly hcl but i also do have scl toons that can help

I’m exclusively HCL USEast, I appreciate the offer would like to extend the same to you!

9 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I'm glad you found your way to this Clan.  It's definitely a fun, gaming community with lots to offer.  I'm Cindy or Purplez and I am always happy to help just pm me here or whisper me in game.  Also, we do have gear on both scl and hcl with clan mules … nothing uber, just helpful stuff.  I'm looking forward to chatting with you in game or on Discord.

It’ll be so nice to have people to play with. I feel having a community like this inside a legacy game really helps keep everything positive and fun!