Sign in to follow this  
JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)

JD... The artist formerly known as Xayj

Posted (edited)

source.gif.ba3da9ce004d90b9ff7e69cdc93cd67c.gifHello Friends!source.gif.ba3da9ce004d90b9ff7e69cdc93cd67c.gif

My name is JD and some of you have now known me for years. But you have known me as Xayj. I'm here to re-introduce myself to everyone as I've gone through a name change and I'd like to take the time to explain why I bothered to do so. 

A few years ago I made the decision to change my name to JD IRL legally. I did this to better represent myself as a person. I did this specifically more so to have a more neutrally gendered name as I'm gender fluid.

OMG....DID HE JUST SAY GENDER FLUID?!?!ComposedExemplaryBactrian-max-1mb.gif.79e9a9c9daf414446f54bae25ae80ee6.gif

Yes friends. I'm gender fluid. I've gone to great lengths not just in personal life but in my online way to align myself with who I am and want to be seen as a person. But at the end of the day I'm still just the same old pain in the butt friend/member you've come to know. Or for newer people reading this. Someone who you'll hopefully take the time to get the chance to know. 

573cdaf5205bebaac51ca29273dd5514.gif.5b1439aa4f1b4dce3512216a549cfdae.gif

BUT.... Aren't there only two genders? How can someone be fluid? Well... I'd love to sit here and explain Gender Fluidity on behalf of the LGBTQ+ community. But instead I'll just direct you to a helpful article that people can read if they're REALLY curious. 

https://www.psychotherapynetworker.org/blog/details/771/the-world-of-gender-fluidity

But.... isn't that the same thing as being Trans Gender?.... No...no it isn't...  But here's a helpful site that helps defines common terms used to "define" people in the LBGTQ+ community.

https://www.transstudent.org/definitions

But.....do you want to be called he? GREAT QUESTION! Just like my gender. I actually do change the pronouns I use from time to time. If you feel uncomfortable using one specifically. Just ask me and I'll tell you. If not just use my name when addressing me. Or, if all else fails. You can use the neutral pronoun of they/them for as it's one I do use as I don't always go by he/him.

---

Take it or leave it I'm happy that I can feel safe enough in our loving community to share who I actually am at my core with everyone. Even if me doing so bares no weight on how I'll do my work as a administrator or how anyone should see me.

I'm glad to be apart of this crazy but loving group. 

ddltpys-d7f2a279-b239-4715-9801-6230d5a62032.thumb.gif.272a96ae4fce687d9d99aec687168964.gif

Edited by JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In the end you only have to answer to your higher power and to yourself.  So be yourself and don't let anybody stop you.  ❤️

• Love 1

Awe. The benefits of aligning how you feel, to who you are, into whatever it is you do will be rewarding. We move forward, never straight my friend.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Much love you as always friend ❤️

• Love 1

awesome~  love it JD~

• Love 1

Gender fluid? I ain't worried about that. Let's talk about a more pressing problem. What's this title of artist you've given yourself? I don't recall seeing any artistic work from you before. You can be whatever gender you want but if you wanna be an artist then I better hear some sick beats or see some crazy imagery.

• Laugh 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Terra said:

Gender fluid? I ain't worried about that. Let's talk about a more pressing problem. What's this title of artist you've given yourself? I don't recall seeing any artistic work from you before. You can be whatever gender you want but if you wanna be an artist then I better hear some sick beats or see some crazy imagery.

Terra, If you recall I supplied the current background image that our website uses as well as supplied/designed most of the teamspeak images we used for ranks. AKA Pixel Art. It may all be crap. But it’s my crap. 🤣

Edited by JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)
  • Like 1

Glad you can be you, friend! Hopefully, I can find you sometime in discord and we can catch up!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Terra, If you recall I supplied the current background image that our website uses as well as supplied/designed most of the teamspeak images we used for ranks. AKA Pixel Art. It may all be crap. But it’s my crap. 🤣

I'm deceased lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Laugh 1

Posted (edited)

JD who cares what you are you’re still OUR JD

and it’s exactly that take it or leave it sweet cheeks 😛much love Jd 😘

Edited by Sassy

5 hours ago, Sassy said:

JD who cares what you are you’re still OUR JD

and it’s exactly that take it or leave it sweet cheeks 😛much love Jd 😘

I know you meant ZERO harm with this message and are just being my super supportive friend sassy. 🙂❤️ 

But to be clear, it actually matters very much to me who/what I am. My identity is incredibly important to me. It’s something people like myself fight for to be recognized. 

Jd no nooooooooooooooooooo i did not mean it how you have put it :( sorry if it sounded bad  i feel terrible now :( ffs im shit at explaining things :( 

47 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Jd no nooooooooooooooooooo i did not mean it how you have put it :( sorry if it sounded bad  i feel terrible now :( ffs im shit at explaining things :( 

To be clear, I know you were being supportive and did not mean anything harmful with your post. 

Also, I brought up what I did simply because sometimes some people who use blanket statements similar to what you said to deny someone’s identity. I know this isn’t what you were doing here. You were just being supportive. 

Love ya Sassy ❤️  

• Love 1

@JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) I’m glad you know I never meant how it came out loves back at ya 😘

• Thanks 1