D3 | Season 20 Group Sign-Up

Image result for diablo 3 headers

* Diablo 3 | S20 Group *

Sign-Up Sheet 

Alright so as you all know we are approaching the start of Season 20! Which with such high demand of players who are willing to push at start, and unfortunately with Blizzards lame limited rule “only 4 per group” can only play in-game with each other. I’m going to create this thread as a Sign-up Sheet, and from here I will create groups the old-fashioned way by doing a raffle with everyone’s names in a hat, and pick from there a group of four players. 

image.thumb.png.32fa738c8ab4f6da8c9e5c5ec066a837.png

The ONLY rules are if you’re willing to run as a group you MUST install Discord, and Join Us the following day of the event. I will assign each player in Different Group Channels based on the amount of participants who register. *Please register on-time if you want be part of the event.

The Deadline to register will be :

Thursday 3/12 @ 8PM

Where: Our Discord:  discord.overdosed.net 

Don't have discord? What's stopping you from joining the fun with the rest of the clan?

Download it Today! - https://discordapp.com/

* Also feel free to grab yourselves some Drinks, Because playing sober? Hmmm, Yeah, should be a fun night haha... Maybe will have a little Karaoke night as well to go with the fun... Since it has been requested multiple times. But I must warn you guys  I do work the following Morning so I might be a buzz-kill. I'll try to stay up as much as I can thou. What matters most is that you guys have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I register? - Easy!

Post below with your Info Shown Below:

• (OD) Name
  • Blizzard Tag #

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Captains of the Teams will be Selected at Random for the first five Draws. Each member will be placed in each of the teams individually.

Such as for example: I go in the pile of papers crumbled in my hat, and Let's see I pull out xWaldo(OD) out of the pile he will be placed in Team Inarius as the Team Captain. Now I'll move over to the next Team, and I pick out Hari(OD) he will be the Team Captain of Team Tyrael, and so on.

After the Team Captains have been chosen I will continue the same process moving down each team in order, and picking up random names until all teams have been filled. We will make this fun & interesting!

Teams:

• Team Inarius:

TBA

• Team Tyrael:

TBA

• Team Diablo:

TBA

• Team Izual:

TBA

• Team Azmodan:

TBA

Season 20 Info:

Season 20 Begins 3/13

Season 20 Begins 3/13

Season 20 begins March 13, shortly after our next Diablo III patch. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season buff, three brutally feral new class sets, and a handful of item reworks coming in Patch 2.6.8!

41MQY5SL5QZ21582850024433.jpg

You will find more info below:

Concerning Season Journey/Conquest, Etc.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319442/season-20-begins-313-2-28-2020

Good luck! 🙂

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

lore(OD)

kuma#12845

i'll definitely be playing in season 20!! i'll likely be starting on monk but i have a lot of interest in barbarian, crusader, and witch doctor so don't be surprised if i change my mind. 😆

• Like 1

Thank you to those who have replied! 🙂

Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Sil3NtKilLOD#1394

Still thinking about which character but I'm leaning towards the Witch Doctor or Demon Hunter

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

ZenBuddha(OD)

Zenbuddha#11309

Due to work I will be on from 5 pm pst to about 6 pm pst and back on for the night at 10 pm pst ... stupid work.

Will be playing Nerco or Monk still deciding and watching videos.

• Like 1

And we’re at the final deadline @ 9pm

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Unfortunately, my Dad passed away. I need to drive 10 hours each way to Alabama so to attend the service tomorrow, so I won't be able to join for season start tonight.

You guys have fun!

Edited by Zaynder(OD)
14 minutes ago, Zaynder(OD) said:

Unfortunately, my Dad passed away. I need to drive 10 hours each way to Alabama so to attend the service tomorrow, so I won't be able to join for season start tonight.

You guys have fun!

I’m so sorry for loss man, I pray for you and your family through this hard time. Get all the time you need losing a dad or any family member is not easy. Rest In Peace to your Dad! - S.K

Teams are as followed by Random.

• Team Inarius:

@BabyStewie(OD) -Team Captain

@Immortalmaddness(OD)

@BEAR

@Sil3NtKilL(OD) *(Solaris will take my spot if he shows up. If not, I'll come in. Just to make Teams fair or vice versa for another member if he's inactive then I will switch members.)

@Solaris(OD)

• Team Diablo:

@Azzuryon(OD) -Team Captain

Iroe (cant find your name for some reason)

@Panda(OD)

@ZenBuddha(OD)

I introduce to you guys our teams of Season 20!

I apologize I thought we would've some more members register due to the high-demand of D3, I was wrong!

Season 20 starting at 5pm, GMT, PT . 8PM EST, 6PM MT, 7 CST.

Let's try to group up on Discord 15 mins before!

Thanks all, and Best of Luck!

~ S.K

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Ah missed this in the other messages on forums.. If anyone who doesn't already have a group wants to group up, shoot me a pm here or on discord 😞

• Like 1