Sign in to follow this  
SalinePandora(OD)

Selling My Gaming PC

Hey guys! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am selling my living room gaming tower to help buy my wife a laptop for school. I built it to act as a media server/VR gaming computer for my living room, but I really don’t use it and the money could be put to better use with my wife’s new laptop. Would be great as a starter computer for anyone who wants to move into pc gaming. Only thing that is really “outdated” is the graphics card. It has around 120 operating hours and comes with windows. If you are interested PM me on discord @SalinePandora(OD)

Specs: 
Motherboard: ROG Strix z390-e
GPU: Nvidia 1080 Founders Edition
Processor: i7 8700K 3.7Ghz
RAM: 32Gb (2x16gb) Corsair Vengeance LPX 2133
PSU: Corsair RM850
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i
Storage: 500gb Kingston HDD (willing to include 4tb if offered full price)

I am looking for about $1500 plus shipping but will throw in a razor orienta keyboard and Corsair wired mouse for free. 

0F6BF609-448D-4C04-A1F2-D1A95D055D18.jpeg

BE656F0C-3DAC-4E77-B655-96AE443590A2.jpeg

FF2DDC9C-F4EF-4F26-A588-D6F36E62E76F.jpeg

• Like 1

Very admirable of you to do that for your wife. If you don't mind I'd like to toss this up on twitter for you to maybe get some more eyes on it. Let me know but good luck with the sale regardless.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Very admirable of you to do that for your wife. If you don't mind I'd like to toss this up on twitter for you to maybe get some more eyes on it. Let me know but good luck with the sale regardless.

Yeah, if you could! I figured who better to offer a pc than to a community of gamers 🙂 thanks again v3n0m

Not a bad little rig at all! A shame you gotta sell it for a laptop... That rig would outperform many rigs, especially considering the overclocking capability [k-edition cpu] with Aio cooling, and a GTX 1080... I'm running my main rig on a single ASUS GTX 1080 [OC edition] currently (@1440p x 3 monitors), so I know that card is VERY capable! ...Sometimes you gotta just make some lemonade, so best of luck man! Let me know if you need any help picking out a laptop when the time comes 😉.

• Like 1

Worth about $1000-$1200 shipped on harwareswap if you wanna try that.

Gonna be rough to get $1500+.

GL

• Upvote 1