Sign in to follow this  
Management(OD)

Steven Introduction.

Suh! i am Management(OD). My name's Steven you can call me Stev or Management, i used to be a mostly Solo Veteran SCL known as DonDiablo "Back when" left in 2010ish and just recently came back for a nostalgia trip, and because D2 is D2 no matter what we say, its been told 😆. i am A Daily active D2 hardcore Ladder player, hours played varies on the day (Life Schedule🤑) TimeZone :EST, Usually play around 11am to 5PM.

As of now i can provide Slow help (No cookie cutter build) i like to try weird stuff! If you wanna Walk a char hit me up, im always down, or run some Cbaals Exp always matter.

Hi Steven, I'm Cindy.  Welcome to a fun gaming community.  I have a HC toon, although I prefer SC, so hit me up if I can help on Purplez(OD).  Here's a good guide on how the Clan works.

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

Im glad u found your way here on the forums :P was fun meeting u today and remember to hit me up if ya ever need help :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome into this Gamer Community! Looking forward to gaming with y'all ! also thank you for the guide cindy!

Welcome to OD, GL & HF! 🙂

Suh dude! Welcome to the clan! If you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to message me. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

On 2/18/2020 at 5:58 PM, Management(OD) said:

Suh! i am Management(OD). My name's Steven you can call me Stev or Management, i used to be a mostly Solo Veteran SCL known as DonDiablo "Back when" left in 2010ish and just recently came back for a nostalgia trip, and because D2 is D2 no matter what we say, its been told 😆. i am A Daily active D2 hardcore Ladder player, hours played varies on the day (Life Schedule🤑) TimeZone :EST, Usually play around 11am to 5PM.

As of now i can provide Slow help (No cookie cutter build) i like to try weird stuff! If you wanna Walk a char hit me up, im always down, or run some Cbaals Exp always matter.

Hello, and nice to meet you.