Sign in to follow this  
SalinePandora(OD)

An Introduction to SalinePandora(OD)

Hello, my name is  SalinePandora(OD). I am a close friend of Xayj(OD), who also recruited me to OD. I am an avid player of Halo, Minecraft, Civ 5, and Stardew Valley.Recently, I got back into competitive multiplayer games after a long hiatus. Additionally, I have recently found myself wanting to make new friends and to game with new people. I have already met some really cool and interesting people within the OD community and can't wait to meet more of you. Additionally, it is a personal goal of mine to restore the Minecraft squad. I already have a personal modded Minecraft server set up and would be glad to bring people into the fold with that. In the future I would want to merge this server into a larger community server. I have attached a image with a Greek temple I am currently building, the terraforming is going great. Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting and gaming with you all! 😀

Minecraft.png

Edited by CompFreak(OD)
removed name, as requested by salinepandora.

Hi SalinePandora, I'm Cindy!  Welcome to a fun, friendly gaming community.  I haven't ever played Minecraft, but I'll come watch you stream it on Discord LOL  If you ever find yourself on D2 or POD, hit me up on Purplez(OD).

Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

Welcome to OD! Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with. I am pretty into competitive gaming (CS:GO, battle royales, OW, RL, etc.) Hit me up sometime

Welcome to OD ~! 🙂

Welcome to the clan @SalinePandora(OD)! If you ever have any questions or need any help with anything feel free to send me a message. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

On 2/11/2020 at 7:15 PM, SalinePandora(OD) said:

Hello, my name is SalinePandora(OD). I am a close friend of Xayj(OD), who also recruited me to OD. I am an avid player of Halo, Minecraft, Civ 5, and Stardew Valley.Recently, I got back into competitive multiplayer games after a long hiatus. Additionally, I have recently found myself wanting to make new friends and to game with new people. I have already met some really cool and interesting people within the OD community and can't wait to meet more of you. Additionally, it is a personal goal of mine to restore the Minecraft squad. I already have a personal modded Minecraft server set up and would be glad to bring people into the fold with that. In the future I would want to merge this server into a larger community server. I have attached a image with a Greek temple I am currently building, the terraforming is going great. Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting and gaming with you all! 😀

Minecraft.png

Good to meet you.

Edited by CompFreak(OD)