Sign in to follow this  
Faded(OD)

Hello all! My username is Faded(OD). My name is Kevin and i just joined OD! I am excited to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone. I was recruited by OD-Sassy who was extremely friendly and helpful. Seems like a great community and cant wait to play with you guys. 

Just some general info...

I am 31, have two kids and a wife and love to game and BBQ! Feel free to hit me up on D2 if you want to play! Thanks!

• Like 2

Hi Kevin,I'm Cindy!  Welcome to the Clan.  If I can help with anything, just let me know.  Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

@Faded(OD) Kevin what a pleasure it was to recruit you , you are such a happy soul and I’m glad you join our community Sas 

@Purplez(OD) could you have a look on Mules for some pally gear for Kevin plz 🙂 

46 minutes ago, Sassy said:

@Faded(OD) Kevin what a pleasure it was to recruit you , you are such a happy soul and I’m glad you join our community Sas 

@Purplez(OD) could you have a look on Mules for some pally gear for Kevin plz 🙂 

I added you back to the clan Mules Sassy, so if you see him before I do you can hand out some gear!  Always happy to give stuff away.

Thank you Sassy and thank you Purple! I got my pally up to ~40-45 but ive been dealing with a sick toddler all day so did not get that far! 

21 hours ago, Faded(OD) said:

Thank you Sassy and thank you Purple! I got my pally up to ~40-45 but ive been dealing with a sick toddler all day so did not get that far! 

I hope your little one is better.  I hadn't seen this post when we were going through the mules this morning.  Got a good start of gear for you!  Always happy to share what our generous donaters give!

Welcome to OD @Faded(OD). if you ever need help with anything just msg me :) im also in my 30s with 2 kids as well :) lil rascals/trouble makers >< maybe ill run into u in game :)

@Faded(OD) aww hope  your child gets well real soon so many kids are sick at this time year 😞 

Edited by Sassy

Welcome to the clan Kevin! I mainly play Halo, but I play D2 as well. I'm sure we'll run into each other soon. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

On 2/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, Faded(OD) said:

Hello all! My username is Faded(OD). My name is Kevin and i just joined OD! I am excited to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone. I was recruited by OD-Sassy who was extremely friendly and helpful. Seems like a great community and cant wait to play with you guys. 

Just some general info...

I am 31, have two kids and a wife and love to game and BBQ! Feel free to hit me up on D2 if you want to play! Thanks!

Hi, and good to meet you and hope to play some D2 with ya.