Sign in to follow this  
doko(OD)

A little bit about doko(OD)

Hello fellow clanmates. I'm Jordan, or you can call me doko if you prefer. First off let me start with sending my gratitude to target for introducing me to the clan and lotuspod for taking time out of their day to recruit me. I live in New York and grew up playing diablo 2 on and off throughout the years and I'm starting fresh once again. I've never been a part of a real community before this so it's still somewhat foreign to me but I am excited to go down this road with everyone here. I look forward to contributing to the community and helping in any way I can.

If you wish to connect with me, you can find me on socials and in-game

Instagram: bleedblue516

Discord: doko#9889

Diablo: doko(OD)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to OD, I’m from NYC, as well!

glad to have you aboard! 🙂

Welcome Welcome Jordan!  Yes this will be a fun experience for you.  I joined in 2017 and had never been in a Clan before, but I love the community feeling.  We all help each other.  Looking forward to chatting with you on Discord.

Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

welcome to OD jordan~ 🙂 if u ever need help lmk! ~

Appreciate the warm welcome everybody. I typically play during the week from 7pm EST to as late as 12am.

Weekends vary 

Welcome to the nut house Jordan straight jackets to the left of you , jokes  aside it’s great to have you in this great community hope you have as much fun as most of us do Sas 🙂 

Welcome to the clan Jordan! I just started playing D2 here and there as well so maybe we'll see each other on there soon. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

On 2/7/2020 at 10:41 AM, doko(OD) said:

Hello fellow clanmates. I'm Jordan, or you can call me doko if you prefer. First off let me start with sending my gratitude to target for introducing me to the clan and lotuspod for taking time out of their day to recruit me. I live in New York and grew up playing diablo 2 on and off throughout the years and I'm starting fresh once again. I've never been a part of a real community before this so it's still somewhat foreign to me but I am excited to go down this road with everyone here. I look forward to contributing to the community and helping in any way I can.

If you wish to connect with me, you can find me on socials and in-game

Instagram: bleedblue516

Discord: doko#9889

Diablo: doko(OD)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Great to meet you, and see you in game...