Sign in to follow this  
Panda(OD)

In-game clan or channel?

Do we have an in-game clan or channel that everyone is on? Is it "OverDosed" or "Clan OD" if so? I know a lot of us use Discord but I've always missed the channel UI from my old ODBW days. Also, if we used an in-game channel, you can go into your SC2 options and make it so you can see channel messages in-game, which could be cool if it isn't too distracting.

I am going to tag @RedIce(OD) and see if he knows the answer to your question.

• Thanks 1

When I was in the Starcraft 2 Divison with Tris, Twodrunk, Hannibal, we had “Clan OD” as our channel if I’m not mistaken. Not sure if they changed it since then.

OD2019 is our clan name. Talk to Redice for invite to it.

• Like 1

Or if anyone wants the clan od clan that was the original I'm pretty sure I still have ownership of it

• Like 1

A lot of players don't like the chat system the way it is now. Using discord also allows us a way to directly interact and grow friendships compared to just texting all the time. Also having all the members on discord helps them meet the other divisions and play multiple games which will keep them around longer. I appreciate the offer though, if you would like to chat with us we are in channel Starcraft 2 on Discord. see you guys around!