Sign in to follow this  
StBuffington(OD)

OFF TO A GREAT START

hi, just joined, played D3 since it came out, but had new paragon records (for me) last 3 seasons =D

LOL, posted the above as a status instead of an introduction, and I nad no problem signing up for the forum but struggled to find the APPLY link! 🤣

Thanks for the invite, @xWaldo(OD)! This already seems like a very well set up site full of friendly folk!

I've historically run mainly monk in D3, though Barb snuck in the past 2 seasons. Started barb this season, now can't get enough of PoJ monk!

I'd love to do more group play, and I'm very interested in exploring/learning zmonk or zbarb meta play 🙃

...I also have distant and very fond memories of MF-ing in D2....

Edited by StBuffington
?tagging

Welcome aboard, you will love it here.  Go to channel clan od and you can pickup clan chaos and baal runs.   You will never turn back to D3 when your start playing this again.  It is so cool every time i play it

Welcome to OD! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

We're a bunch of friendly gamers.  If there is something I can help with, just let me know.  Looking forward to chatting with you on Discord:   discord.overdosed.net

Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

Welcome to the community @StBuffington(OD)! Glad you got the registration process all sorted out on the main website, and if you have any questions or concerns regarding the links that Purplez posted, don't hesitate to ask!

I also play a bit of D3 on occasion... I used to main a WoL monk, but recently switch to a DH this season. Feel free to add me on battlenet: fullmetalJKT#1814

Welcome to OD man!  If u ever play d2 hit me up :)

Welcome to OD, GL & HF! 🙂

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!! I think I may need to invest in a headset, seeing as I currently only have voice access to discord through my phone app.... I'm sure there's a post or sticky somewhere with good suggestions once I get the time to look!  XD🙃

• Like 1

Welcome to the clan @StBuffington(OD)! 🙂 If you ever are interested in playing some Halo on PC let me know.

-Raged(OD)😁