Sign in to follow this  
Hyperion(OD)

New to OD!

Hey what's up ? My name is Dan and I have a very broad area of interests that range from drag racing, building muscle cars, grilling the best steaks in existence and a strong beard game. I love tattoos, harleys, boxing, looking like a viking, and all that manly stuff but with a big side of nerdy like gaming for 36 hours straight, going hard on the Diablo series, Path of Exile ( level 100 Juggernaught =D ) and last but not least, ARK. I also happen to watch anime like Black Clover, Trigun, Bleach, Naruto, etc and I love a great tv series and movies. I'm also from Canadia and If you want to know more just ask eh.

Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us.  We're a bunch of friendly gamers.  If there is something I can help with, just let me know.  Looking forward to chatting with you on Discord:   discord.overdosed.net

Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

Welcome to the nut  house straight jackets to the left of you lol , jokes aside welcome to a great community @Hyperion(OD)remember just enjoy you’re time with us we are a great bunch 🙂 Sas 

Hi Dan, Welcome to OD if u play D2 n need help let me know :)  i also love Bleach n Naruto as w ell ;P

Welcome to OD Dan, let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Glad to have you join us @Hyperion(OD)

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

I also play a bit of D3, FFXIV, Civilization, and POE on occasion if free time allows me to... Hope to catch you in discord one of these evenings, and feel free to add me:

battlenet: fullmetalJKT#1814

Steam:  Compfreak(OD)

Welcome to OD, GL & HF Dan!! 🙂