Sign in to follow this  
Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Diablo 3 Recruitment Contest!

1487479041_DIABLOIII.thumb.png.ddcbe909aba0526ad3b28660da11627c.png

Diablo 3 Recruitment Contest! 

Diablo 3 Recruitment Contest for the Month of January & Ending in February. This means each recruiter goes out their ways to recruit the best recruitees amongst the D3 Division. Remember lets look for those members that are potential Clan OD attitude, GM as possible. NO bots, NO third-party programs. 

I will be implanting a “3 strike rule system” for members who recruit anyone using any type of third party programs or who recruits any Bad mannered trial members. How this will go is you will have 3 chances to not break the rules by recruiting a Trial. If you are caught, and are amongst the people who approach 3 strikes you will be disqualified from this event.  I would like to see this tournament GM as possible and no members should be arguing over recruits and such. 

*Any Officer from the D3 Division, or Hari or I who sees any problems going within this tournament we will take necessary actions. 

* Trial member ip’s will be scanned for anyone trying to cheat so please do not do it to yourself, let's make it a fun tournament, with no cheating. Something we can remember for this year of 2020 in Clan OD. 

Prizes:

First Place Winner:

• $30 cash prize
  •  1 month/VIP Channel on Discord
  •  Gold userbar; that I will personally make saying 1st place winner as Top Recruiter of our tournament.  
  • OverDosed Sticker Mailed to you. 
  • ~ Tournament Medal Awarded.

( Promotions ONLY within Enlisted Ranks. Private - Sgt. Major )

2nd Place Winner: 

• $15 cash prize
  • Sliver Userbar; 2nd place. 
  • ~Tournament Medal Awarded.

(Promotions ONLY within Enlisted Ranks. Private - Sgt. Major )

3rd Place Winner: 

• $5 cash prize
  •  Bronze Userbar, 
  • ~ Tournament Medal Awarded.

(Promotions ONLY within Enlisted Ranks. Private - Sgt. Major )

Time/Date:

Tournament will begin Tonight at 12 am Eastern time and will end on February 28 at 9 pm eastern time.

Where: 

Clan Overdosed | Diablo 3 Division! 

Note* . If you would like to join the Tournament but do not have the Recruitment Console to Recruit.

Any Officer or higher can provide recruitment privileges to any Staff Sgt.+.

If the member wishing to recruit is below Staff Sgt. rank, it requires a Commander to assign recruitment powers.

Best of luck to all my D3 Recruiters & those that want to recruit for the D3 Division! 

Thanks, 

- S.K

* This has been APPROVED by R.agnarok, and all the expenses are coming out of my pocket for Cash Prizes, and a Cool OD Sticker, and user-bar designed by me. The Discord VIP channel and Medals are approved by Rag. 

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Sounds awesome SK, good luck to all those who participate. Throwing this up on twitter 🙂

• Like 1

Woot Woot for recruitment!  Putting it on FB!

facebook.jpg.5b706d83edddf6f29ad8bb9ec51b10e3.jpg

• Like 2

Great idea @Sil3NtKilL(OD)! Awesome prizes too!

One question:

Are there any prerequisites to entering this contest?

i.e. must be part of d3 division, must post in this thread to be "officially entered" into contest, etc.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, not at all! Anyone is welcomed to recruit!  🙂

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Thanks guys, not at all! Anyone is welcomed to recruit!  🙂

Best of luck to all our Recruiters!

Nice one @Sil3NtKilL(OD)

i will give  +1 to your current trial vote for the winners

** not include ELITE  voter

Edited by Hari(OD)

So is this for every d3 clan member or just ones with recruitment privileges?

7 hours ago, xWaldo(OD) said:

So is this for every d3 clan member or just ones with recruitment privileges?

Note* . If you would like to join the Tournament but do not have the Recruitment Console to Recruit. Please notify a Warrant Officer or above to have you Trained to become a Recruiter and then approve you to a General so you can Recruit.

11 minutes ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Note* . If you would like to join the Tournament but do not have the Recruitment Console to Recruit. Please notify a Warrant Officer or above to have you Trained to become a Recruiter and then approve you to a General so you can Recruit.

Just for clarification, any Officer or higher can provide recruitment privileges to any Staff Sgt.+.

If the member wishing to recruit is below Staff Sgt. rank, it requires a Commander to assign recruitment powers.

Yeah must have changed it since back then haha, Thanks! 🙂

• Like 1

Just want to say we're 40 members, and doing an AMAZING JOB, Keep it up everyone! :)

Just now, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Just want to say we're 40 members, and doing an AMAZING JOB, Keep it up everyone! :)

Your group did an outstanding job!  Many kudos to them and to YOU for the recruitment idea.  Also ......

happy-birthday-to-my-awesome-friend.thumb.png.23f48fa7af179dc80a61210396b7e7e6.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Your group did an outstanding job!  Many kudos to them and to YOU for the recruitment idea.  Also ......

happy-birthday-to-my-awesome-friend.thumb.png.23f48fa7af179dc80a61210396b7e7e6.png

Thank you so much Purplez, I try, and I hope we can do more in the future to come, I’m not done yet we’re just getting started!! 😛

• Thanks 1