Joining the ranks to slay evil

Azzuryon(OD)

Hi everyone!

My name its Azzuryon(OD) and I am new to Overdose.

I really appreciate the chance you've given me to join this community.

Some personal stuff about myself:

Computer Science Engineer(Database Administrator->Sysadmin->Programmer->Gamer).

I am 35 years old and have 15 years experience in all of the above, except as gamer(I am sure I've been a gamer for more than 15 years).

About my D3 life:

Started playing D3 after vanilla, 7 years as an active player completing each season (lone wolf mode).

I main DH/Sader but I can play other classes too.

I have limited time to play on weekdays, but on weekends its a different story.

Sorry for the short introduction, but I consider myself an ordinary player across the board.

I am looking forward to make some friends to play with and as the title says:  slay some evil.

Warm regards from the Caribbean to all the Nephalem.

• Like 1

Awesome Intro, Thanks for giving Overdosed a chance to be your home! If there is anything you need please don’t hesitate!! 🙂 

Add me on Battle.net so I can add you to our guild! Sil3NtKilLOD#1394, Also when you have the time come hang with us on Discord, and chat it up & game with us! 

Last thing, Make sure to check this guide out, as it may seem to answer all the questions you may have pertaining the clan, and how it runs. It’s an Excellent guide with all the useful information. 

Overdosed - The Guide to Everything 

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/?do=findComment&comment=803840‬

Thanks Azzuryon!!

- S.K

Hi there and welcome to a fun and friendly gaming community.  My main game is D2, although I've dabbled in D3 a little bit.  If you find yourself on D2, just give me a whisper, I'm always more than happy to help rush a toon or whatever is needed.  Here's our Discord link, so come join us on there is you like!

Per @CompFreak(OD) 

If you are inviting a new member, please have them go to " discord.overdosed.net " with their browser, log into discord via the browser app, and it will add the OD server to their discord account so they can access our server via the desktop application.

Otherwise, please use this permanent link to direct them to our Rules page when they connect: https://discord.gg/QP57wVh

Welcome to OD @Azzuryon! There are a lot of awesome people in the Diablo 3 division so I'm sure you'll have a good time. If you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to send me a message. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

Welcome to the community sir. You won’t find me playing any diablo or really any blizzard game nowadays. But I’ve been playing halo and Ark lately. Feel free to hit me up on discord. 

Thank you all for the welcome.  It feels like home already.

@Hari(OD)

If @R.agnarok(OD) needs my programming skills I will be glad to help as long as it falls in my area of expertise.

I will add you once I log into the game.

@Purplez(OD)

D2 was the first ever rpg game that I played and I loved it. I lost count of how many times I repeated all the acts.

I will take your word and will add you if I play D2 in the future.

@Escreal(OD)

Please send me your btag to add you as well.

@CompFreak(OD)

I will add you, looking forward to play with you.

@Xayj(OD) 

I haven't play those games, but I will hop into discord to meet you all anyways.

Just realized that I put the (OD) when I created my user on https://www.overdosed.net/, but not here in the forum. Hope that doesnt give me any trouble later on

Can I change my forum username to add (OD)?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Azzuryon said:

Just realized that I put the (OD) when I created my user on https://www.overdosed.net/, but not here in the forum. Hope that doesnt give me any trouble later on

Should be an easy fix once a General see’s the thread again @Generals 1* - 3* @General

12 minutes ago, Azzuryon(OD) said:

6 minutes ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Should be an easy fix once a General see’s the thread again @Generals 1* - 3* @General

Done, just remember when you go to login, to include the (OD) at the end of your username from now on 😉 

• Thanks 1