Escreal Introduction

Escreal(OD)

Hey all,

First, thank you for the opportunity to be here. I have been PC gaming since the early 2000’s. I started with EQ, did EQ2, WoW off and on since release, Lineage 2, a ton of free games, and Diablo 3 when it first came out but picked it up again in December. I enjoy the game immensely but looking for a team to do things with. I’ve been pretty much solo till now trying to grind gear and gems. I mainly play my Barb but he is the easiest to farm with. I have been using him to gear everything else to test different classes/builds.

Outside of gaming I am an IT Engineer in Michigan. I do travel a bit for work but the laptop travels with me. I am on almost daily and up for learning from the team.

thanks,

Esc

• Like 2

Love the intro, Thanks for giving Overdosed a chance to be your home! If there is anything you need please don’t hesitate!! 🙂 

Someone please add him to guild, I’m at work unfortunately I can’t do it! Thanks! 

Make sure to check this guide out, as it may seem to answer all the questions you may have pertaining the clan, and how it runs. It’s an Excellent guide with all the useful information. 

Overdosed - The Guide to Everything

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/?do=findComment&comment=803840‬

- S.K

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Welcome to OD! I hope you enjoy your time with us. The D3 division has a lot of cool people to game with.

-Raged(OD)😁

Hi and welcome to a fun, friendly gaming community.  I mainly play D2, so if you are ever on there, just give me a whisper and I'll be happy to help you if I can.  Here's the Clan's Discord link, come chat with us!

Per @CompFreak(OD) 

If you are inviting a new member, please have them go to " discord.overdosed.net " with their browser, log into discord via the browser app, and it will add the OD server to their discord account so they can access our server via the desktop application.

Otherwise, please use this permanent link to direct them to our Rules page when they connect: https://discord.gg/QP57wVh

9 hours ago, Escreal(OD) said:

Hey all,

First, thank you for the opportunity to be here. I have been PC gaming since the early 2000’s. I started with EQ, did EQ2, WoW off and on since release, Lineage 2, a ton of free games, and Diablo 3 when it first came out but picked it up again in December. I enjoy the game immensely but looking for a team to do things with. I’ve been pretty much solo till now trying to grind gear and gems. I mainly play my Barb but he is the easiest to farm with. I have been using him to gear everything else to test different classes/builds.

Outside of gaming I am an IT Engineer in Michigan. I do travel a bit for work but the laptop travels with me. I am on almost daily and up for learning from the team.

thanks,

Esc

Welcome to the community @Escreal(OD)! I play a bit of D3 also (battletag: FullmetalJKT#1814 ) Feel free to add me, and if you have any questions or concerns, gaming / computer / community related, just ask, there are many in the community that can lend a hand 😉. Looking forward to chatting & gaming together!

~Comp

21 hours ago, Hari(OD) said:

Welcome to OD

Thank you very much

16 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi and welcome to a fun, friendly gaming community.  I mainly play D2, so if you are ever on there, just give me a whisper and I'll be happy to help you if I can.  Here's the Clan's Discord link, come chat with us!

Per @CompFreak(OD) 

If you are inviting a new member, please have them go to " discord.overdosed.net " with their browser, log into discord via the browser app, and it will add the OD server to their discord account so they can access our server via the desktop application.

Otherwise, please use this permanent link to direct them to our Rules page when they connect: https://discord.gg/QP57wVh

Thank you for the welcome @Purplez(OD). I joined Discord. I will start hopping on after work today. I am working a project down south so we shall see how the days go.

4 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

Welcome to Clan OD~ i dont play D3 but if u ever play D2 let me  know  for help 🙂

Will do for sure @JR(OD), and thank you for the welcome.

16 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Welcome to the community @Escreal(OD)! I play a bit of D3 also (battletag: FullmetalJKT#1814 ) Feel free to add me, and if you have any questions or concerns, gaming / computer / community related, just ask, there are many in the community that can lend a hand 😉. Looking forward to chatting & gaming together!

~Comp

Thank you @CompFreak(OD), I appreciate that. I will probably be asking tons of questions to the D3 team. I know what I know but need to begin learning the group comp aspect. I would like the chance to try out the ZMonk build in a group setting but it is probably gonna take some patience and practice. I look forward to that challenge though.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Escreal(OD) said:

Thank you @CompFreak(OD), I appreciate that. I will probably be asking tons of questions to the D3 team. I know what I know but need to begin learning the group comp aspect. I would like the chance to try out the ZMonk build in a group setting but it is probably gonna take some patience and practice. I look forward to that challenge though.

in addition to the plethora of info in our own forums in the Diablo 3 section, I highly recommend checking out Icy-veins website for build guides to get yourself started. Then when you start getting the hang of the build, you can start tweaking your build using different items to give better dps or toughness, depending on the 'feel' and your play style.

Here is the Icy-veins website:

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/

20 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

in addition to the plethora of info in our own forums in the Diablo 3 section, I highly recommend checking out Icy-veins website for build guides to get yourself started. Then when you start getting the hang of the build, you can start tweaking your build using different items to give better dps or toughness, depending on the 'feel' and your play style.

Here is the Icy-veins website:

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/

I have been using a combination of Icy Veins as well as www.Diablofans.com, Icy has been great for the basics while Diablo fans gets more in depth for builds each season.  I did have a good time running some GRifts with Silent and Ghost yesterday outside my fun filled hotel internet crashing on me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Escreal(OD) said:

Hey all,

I wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to join the clan, but I am going to search around for something new to play. You are a great bunch and the last few days has been fun. Thank you all.

Sorry you feel that way, but before you leave, feel free to check out some of the other games in OD (we also have divisions for D2, P.O.E., Starcraft 2, and squads for various other games) . Hop around a bit in different discord channels & say hi 😉. In any case, Thank you for joining us, albeit briefly. 

2 hours ago, Escreal(OD) said:

Hey all,

I wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to join the clan, but I am going to search around for something new to play. You are a great bunch and the last few days has been fun. Thank you all.

Damn, Really enjoyed you being here, made an impact since you joined!! 😞 You can still be a member, and search for a particular game you’re looking for or see if any games like Comp stated above that OD may support or try running a newer game, and take in the role of opening a new path for OD. The choice is yours man,  awesome guy to talk to, and play, thank you for the short fun time. If I may ask what is the reason you’re feeling this way? Let’s just hope you reconsider or stop by from time to time. 

10 hours ago, Escreal(OD) said:

Hey all,

Escreal, just remember, this is a gaming community hehe  We don't care what game you play, just hang out with us on Discord and talk on the forum.  You never have to stay with just one game.  You can always change your main game to "community".  Whatever you decide, best of luck to you!