Sign in to follow this  
OneSubstance(OD)

Just came back to OD, parkin in SC2

I suck at this game, haven't played since the original SC2 without expansions, and I'm going random this time around.

Hit me up if you wanna play. OneSubstance#1171 I think is my Bnet tag rn.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:53 AM, Panda(OD) said:

I suck at this game, haven't played since the original SC2 without expansions, and I'm going random this time around.

Hit me up if you wanna play. OneSubstance#1171 I think is my Bnet tag rn.

random is the way to go, I don't really care for the expansions tbh...the early game has been eliminated, and its basically just macro . I actually still play scbw when I'm home from work if you ever wanna jam out.

Maybe I'll give it a reinstall, its been years. I'll let you know when I end up doing that. 

On 1/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, Panda(OD) said:

Maybe I'll give it a reinstall, its been years. I'll let you know when I end up doing that. 

forsure, I fly home end of the month so i'll definitely be down for a few matinee games. can usually get @GagenDeep(OD) to jam as well. We have our moments where you can tell at one point we were actually not total shit...but for the most part, its just a 4 shit course meal of gongshowery

On 1/19/2020 at 6:08 PM, Panda(OD) said:

Ive seen you on the discord recently and we keep missing each other. There are quite a few members on our discord in the SC2 channel if you're looking for people to play with or streams to watch. You are more then welcome to join us. See you around panda!

I never got into competitive SC2 I mostly only played vs AI as a kid, but welcome back!

Where do people play SC BW these days? Like what's the channels to login in to? Is it US East/US West, or something completely different?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey @NewbCrack(OD) it's been a really long time! How've you been man? As far as SC BW goes I'm not too sure maybe @SuNSeT knows. I played a little Starcraft Remastered a little over a year ago, and I think I just logged into USEast and found games. We still have the channel Clan OD on b.net for Diablo 2.

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

7 hours ago, NewbCrack(OD) said:

Where do people play SC BW these days? Like what's the channels to login in to? Is it US East/US West, or something completely different?

Noooo waaay!!!!  

What’s up Bro?! It’s been awhile man, hope everything is well!! 

I’d say Clan OD, ClanOD? Or have they been completely wiped out since BW was removed as a Division? 😐

Either way, hope you join back doesn’t have to be anything with responsibilities, just something to hang around! 

I’ll always remember when you were 4*  you were a great example, and if we do continue to write the History on the Clan page again.  I’d like for it to say “Preceded by : Newbcrack(OD)” haha, not trying to sound cheesy but professional! 😜

Us east - clan od

Just gotta make sure the bots dont ban ya

Otherwise for scbw I found clan x17 was still around...I'm total shit at scbw now...can beat old roommates and that's about it 

Comps in the shop getting a new screen, closed my laptop with my headphones half inside...but I'll shoot you a PM when I get it back runnin, and we can jam out!

wb~

Oh ya, Starcraft Remastered, that's the one. I downloaded it and installed it but seemed a bit different. I wasn't able to find any OD guys. I'll lurk through the forums and see if there's anything on that. I'll also check in with SC BW to see how things are with that 🙂

It has been a while. Suddenly, I will reminisce of the great memories I had and it's great to see it continue to run whenever I check in. Miss you all Raged, Sunset and SilentKill. I had made it to commander SilentKill, so you gotta aim for the highest ;). No slacking.

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, NewbCrack(OD) said:

Oh ya, Starcraft Remastered, that's the one. I downloaded it and installed it but seemed a bit different. I wasn't able to find any OD guys. I'll lurk through the forums and see if there's anything on that. I'll also check in with SC BW to see how things are with that 🙂

It has been a while. Suddenly, I will reminisce of the great memories I had and it's great to see it continue to run whenever I check in. Miss you all Raged, Sunset and SilentKill. I had made it to commander SilentKill, so you gotta aim for the highest ;). No slacking.

The question is, when are you gonna try some modern games and come play with us? Lol

Glad to see you back 😃

3 hours ago, NewbCrack(OD) said:

Haha, Nice!! We miss you too bro!! Let's just say maybe one day? If unfortunately nothing real-life gets in the way!!  😄

19 hours ago, NewbCrack(OD) said:

We miss you too man! Many good memories on SC BW back in the day. When are you gonna make a come back? XD

-Raged(OD)😁