Administrator Guide: Creating a new VIP Channel

fb0f017e191bc307d99055cae13a9ec1.gif.5e7c9ab0b2dc060a62d22a834a9e961d.gif 

Creating MVP Channels

fb0f017e191bc307d99055cae13a9ec1.gif.5e7c9ab0b2dc060a62d22a834a9e961d.gif

Here you will find a quick guide on the current way to create a discord MVP Channel.

While creating a Discord MVP Channel not much Role Management needs to be done . The permissions from the Category of the VIP Parent section should already sync down the permissions for 3*-1* Generals as shown here.

Commanders and 4* Generals do not need to be added as they have the "Administration" permission on their roles. This allows them to enter, edit, and manage all parts of the discord as they need. 

All you'll need to do is make sure you add the owner of the channel and add their permissions as shown. Once these are all saved the channel is now ready for the owner and the proper permissions have been applied. 

In an instance where you do not see the roles of 3* or 1-2* General. Just click the sync button and it will apply the needed roles from the parent category.

Just remember not to sync the permissions after you have added the owner to the channel. As that will remove them and you will have to re-add them to the role list. 

Edited by JD(OD)
  • Thanks 3
  • CompFreak(OD) pinned and featured this topic
  • 1 year later...

@JD(OD) If this process is still the same, would you mind creating a copy of this topic for the General section of the Overdosed Academy?

16 hours ago, Terra said:

@JD(OD) If this process is still the same, would you mind creating a copy of this topic for the General section of the Overdosed Academy?

Totally not forgotten. I’ll address this later once I’m on my pc. Mobile sucks. 

Posted (edited)

@Terra

I will work on creating this guide in the template that I use for the Academy.

No ETA. But I'll get it done. 

Edited by JD(OD)
  • JD(OD) unfeatured this topic