Sign in to follow this  
Zachery(OD)

New World

Hey Guys! I will be moving to Amazon's New World MMO when it comes out. This is a mix of Ark and traditional MMOs, it even has some aspects of POE with how they do the gear.  I have pre-ordered the game via steam. If you pre-order it you will gain access to the beta in April. The game itself releases in May of this year.

One cool thing they stated is "Even if someone is 10 to 15 levels ahead of you doesn't mean you can't kill them if you are really good at the game." From what they have said there will be PvP and PvE. I think a massive part of it will be taking over peoples land and raiding them 😄 If anyone else plans to play let me know!

I will be looking to start a squad when it gets closer to time and then hopefully developing it into a Division. 

https://www.newworld.com/en-us

Offical Trailer: 

Developer Diary 1:

Developer Diary: 2 

Gameplay 1: Is almost a year old now and much much more has been added to the game since this.

• Thanks 1

this look pretty fun. I will give it a try with you

That really does look good I wouldn’t mind playing something completely different 

Does look good but not much into MMO only play. I prefer ARPGMMO. Played a lot of MMO didn't found the one that suited me.

New squads, new opportunities!  

facebook.jpg.48c2e05b5620cc21fc0f7d5cbb29264f.jpg

I wanna Play it!!! Jared and I are gonna buy it and play it!!

Thanks Snooki!!

❤️ 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:14 PM, DBZ(OD) said:

this look pretty fun. I will give it a try with you

19 hours ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

I wanna Play it!!! Jared and I are gonna buy it and play it!!

Thanks Snooki!!

❤️

Wooooot. Seriously looking forward to this game. I even started playing Ark again last night just to get back into the crafting mindset lol

49240127 this is my friend code on steam you can add me 🙂

On 1/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, Sassy said:

That really does look good I wouldn’t mind playing something completely different 

Are you like Purple, have you only ever played D2? lol

No I play d3 poe lol 🙂 

My nephew did try get me to play overwatch as he’s in the British team and he’s a pro gamer as well but I can tell you @Zachery(OD) that did not go  well he told get the f..k off my pc you’re crap at overwatch 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Sassy

i tried ark before and i couldnt figure it out lol i was just riding dinosaurs and dying alot lol @Zachery(OD)

42 minutes ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

i tried ark before and i couldnt figure it out lol i was just riding dinosaurs and dying alot lol @Zachery(OD)

From what I hear, you get blisters from cutting all that wood down.  That's Zach's new nickname, woodpecker LMAO

21 hours ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

If you still have it come play! I can show you the ropes!

naghhhhhhhhhh

On 1/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Redvaine(OD) said:

i tried ark before and i couldnt figure it out lol i was just riding dinosaurs and dying alot

That's how Ark is played, sounds like you mastered it. We've been playing Ark in the Gamer's Lounge on Remsen's private server, just as a group activity. (Zach has been playing with us) You are more than welcome to try it out with us, although we're currently on Scorched Earth so you will need that DLC. It's a special kind of experience flying around on a Wyvern though, I'd recommend giving it some thought.

As for New World, we've actually been talking about it a lot in the Gamer's Lounge as well. I seem to recall it will be closer to Summer before it finally releases, but when it does we will join you on it and give it a try.

19 hours ago, Terra said:

That's how Ark is played, sounds like you mastered it. We've been playing Ark in the Gamer's Lounge on Remsen's private server, just as a group activity. (Zach has been playing with us) You are more than welcome to try it out with us, although we're currently on Scorched Earth so you will need that DLC. It's a special kind of experience flying around on a Wyvern though, I'd recommend giving it some thought.

As for New World, we've actually been talking about it a lot in the Gamer's Lounge as well. I seem to recall it will be closer to Summer before it finally releases, but when it does we will join you on it and give it a try.

hahah yea i might try ark again lol but that will be awesome!! Thanks hun ❤️ Have a good day!!

This is actually one of the games that I am anticipating becoming a hit in 2020 (if they do it right)... I anxiously await it's release!

im download ark now should be done by 2mrw @Terra    ❤️ 

keeps crashing... 😞

14 hours ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

keeps crashing... 😞

Need more input than "keeps crashing"... Either pm me or hit me up in discord... Let's try to set this topic back on the discussion of "new world" 😉.