Introducing OverDosed Radio!

I feel like this project has stagnated. Would be good as a podcast series though, like bi-weekly or monthly sort of deal. Something more to get the wider community involved and learning about each other.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slowly but shortly I’m in the process of reintroducing this back from former OD Members, such as SteveO, Negative, and others down the line & let’s just say I have a bunch of ideas to go with this

OH snap this sounds awesommmmeEeee!

You should make a News Post about this on the homepage of Overdosed.net since gamers are bad about coming to the forum, but might check the homepage out.

Posted Images

I’m still up for it, and I pop in from time to time. I got about everything setup and can still start our radio station. I’ll give  a good test run, and see where this goes.   

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, BL4CKxCH4N(OD) said:

Just an idea but what if we had a podcast weekly for the clan on events present, past and future? Also any and all news on what is going on within the clan as a whole?

The meetings go over some of these. (Upcoming events and new developments in the clan).  So it might rehash a little.  Granted, it's another vector of conveying information, so it may be a tool to make certain topics salient.

• 4 weeks later...

wait have yall done it yet? i have to leave for a bit but im back now! i remember all of us talking about this! let me know!!