Sign in to follow this  
Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Introducing OverDosed Radio!

9 minutes ago, Mytho(OD) said:

I've went in contact an hour with my teacher. he got my stuffs, I aren't in an appartment right now. I cannot mix no room for that. I am searching for a music inventory right now. in deep house I got close to 80 songs.

Nice bro, yeah I can’t wait to start spinning. I’m going to be doing it in my bedroom as I don’t really have no other place to do it lol

The intro of the song to the outro of the song?

when I looked it up this is what I got

“An intro edit is usually a 32 beat (8-bar) phrase introduction to a song. The remixers typically find a breakbeat in the song and loop it so that the DJ has a longer beat to work with when mixing two tracks together. ... An outro edit is basically the same thing just at the end of a song.“

If this blows up we should get a link of it somewhere on the website/forums so we can more easily upload it on a regular basis to facebook & twitter etc.

• Like 1

intro and outro are mergin on top of each others. the way to mix is what you wrote, more the why.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

If this blows up we should get a link of it somewhere on the website/forums so we can more easily upload it on a regular basis to facebook & twitter etc.

I agree! Slow & steady. 😉

1 hour ago, Mytho(OD) said:

intro and outro are mergin on top of each others. the way to mix is what you wrote, more the why.

Break beat is like when the music vocals stop, and it’s like just the beat so what you want to do is loop that right? Which just creates a looping beat, And then get another song in without messing up mix. Correct? 

I beleive the loops are for ending intro to 4 temp or 8 right after.

4 tempo for 3 maximum repeats, 8 could be 2 max.

Couple of suggestions for you SK.  What about incorporating the "Member behind the Mic" that has been done within the Clan.  The person who used to do the "Member behind the Mic" is gone.  Whoever is djing could perform the interviews!

https://forum.overdosed.net/forum/108-the-od-review/

And instead of having this under the Water Cooler, perhaps incorporating it under the OD Review portion of the forum to make it more visible as a pinned item?  This could become a big part of the social media part of the Clan.

@MelodicRose(OD) @Terra @Badboi(OD)@Venom88(OD) @Triny(OD)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Couple of suggestions for you SK.  What about incorporating the "Member behind the Mic" that has been done within the Clan.  The person who used to do the "Member behind the Mic" is gone.  Whoever is djing could perform the interviews!

And instead of having this under the Water Cooler, perhaps incorporating it under the OD Review portion of the forum to make it more visible as a pinned item?  This could become a big part of the social media part of the Clan.

Just to give you some background on Member behind the mic and the platform it began on the “OD Newsletter”. I started that and was the biggest contributor. Eventually other members began to contribute to the content of the newsletter. Such as @MelodicRose(OD) for example. But, if we wanted to move forward bringing it back I’m sure we can do so. I don’t have the same amount of time I used to when I started the project. The newsletter website was also taken down when we migrated servers. I’m sure this can all be corrected though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Yeah, that works can interview a member & host it on air, etc. 

I’ll definitely look more into it! Just currently waiting on my setup & I’ll go from there once I at least get started. 🙂

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Posted (edited)

My interviewer format
(Feel free to add or replace.) My apologizes for my double-posts, can’t edit my posts. 

Interviewers Questions:

• “Alright state your Name, Rank & What’s your Main Division? 

• What games are you playing? 

• What's the best game of all time to you and why?

• What’s your Hobbies Like Besides Gaming?

• What type of music you listen to?

• What's your biggest weakness?

• Where do you want to be in five years?

• How’s has Clan Overdosed been to you?

• If there’s anything you want to see in the near future from Clan OverDosed? What would it be? Improvements, Ideas, Etc. 

— — — — — — — — — — — — 

Well, I’d like to thank you for spending some time with us here on Clan OverDosed Radio, we look forward on your return here in the near future! 

I’m Sil3NtKilL(OD) , and thanks for listening in.”

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Here’s two little clips of today’s messing around with my DJ equipment I got today. Literally right after work didn’t stop messing around with it until now, and I’m in bed! Talk about tired of standing all day. Enjoy, and sorry I look like crap. :)

https://streamable.com/apmtp

https://streamable.com/p4fje

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Upvote 1

Very fancy equipment and you look like you are having fun playing with it.  Loved watching!  I'm looking forward to your on-line interviews.  Do you want me to move this thread to the "Member Behind the Mic" part of the forum?  

I've also

facebook.jpg.25a9076b6b10a55de11fe0756f1b73de.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Very fancy equipment and you look like you are having fun playing with it.  Loved watching!  I'm looking forward to your on-line interviews.  Do you want me to move this thread to the "Member Behind the Mic" part of the forum?  

I've also

facebook.jpg.25a9076b6b10a55de11fe0756f1b73de.jpg

Yeah, it was fun haha! 😂😅

And It doesn’t matter, Thanks Purplez!! 🙂

On 1/5/2020 at 5:36 AM, Mytho(OD) said:

I've went in contact an hour with my teacher. he got my stuffs, I aren't in an appartment right now. I cannot mix no room for that. I am searching for a music inventory right now. in deep house I got close to 80 songs.

Omg that’s another person that likes deep house meeee too but I like soulful house funky house also I have over 1500 house tunes on my phone lol 

Edited by Sassy
  • Love 1

Thank you @Sil3NtKilL(OD) for letting me help get music for the radio 🙂 I need to project to get my teeth into and I love music so this right up my street 🙂 

52 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Thank you @Sil3NtKilL(OD) for letting me help get music for the radio 🙂 I need to project to get my teeth into and I love music so this right up my street 🙂 

Anytime Sassy, Thank you for helping me get started! 😉

• Like 1

My pleasure hun I’m enjoying doing it 🙂 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 1:40 PM, Sassy said:

Omg that’s another person that likes deep house meeee too but I like soulful house funky house also I have over 1500 house tunes on my phone lol 

are you for real!

it's now my goal! 1500 songs of deep house! I will step onto 100 soon. so..

• Like 1

• Like 1

Sounds good, I currently have this on-hold unfortunately due to the fact that I’m trying to figure out a better streaming service. I wasn’t really happy how it sounded on the air-ways. So trying to see if I can find something that will be good to the ear when being listen to. Thanks for your interest! 🙂

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)