Sign in to follow this  
Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Introducing OverDosed Radio!

Posted (edited)

Slowly but shortly I’m in the process of reintroducing this back from former OD Members, such as SteveO, Negative, and others down the line & let’s just say I have a bunch of ideas to go with this project.

Ever thought about DJing? Well here’s your chance to do it by your PC, and people all around the world to hear! 

“Streaming internet radio is one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of the internet. Now anyone may quickly and economically run their own radio station to advertise their musical creations or enjoy the songs of their favorite artists.”

Currently this in its Testing Phase, as I’m still getting this together. If anyone is good with working at with these things let me know, and we can work together to set this up!  Right now just currently messing around with the program. However I used to do this off Winamp & SHOUTcast when I had my windows comp awhile back, and unfortunately I’m using a Mac to host this and Winamp is not much of a support for OS systems, so I’m using a program called “butt” and it’s SHOUTcast integrated. If it doesn’t work out then I’ll just cancel it, this is just something to mess around with, and have fun.

*NOTE* - Those that use Winamp, use Winamp. I’m just using another program because I can’t use winamp.

When I feel this good to run then I’ll be I Will be looking for: 

• DJs
  • Talk Hosts

Things that can be discussed through shows or while you’re DJing can be such as:

Clan Updates

Promotions

MotM

Divisions

Etc.

You’re the DJ, you make it happen find what entertains listeners!

All DJ's, Post here with what time you are DJing and what you will be broadcasting. if you want to DJ, follow the format below & post below: 

• OD name:
  • Time slot:
  • Days you can broadcast:
  • Your broadcasting topic:
  • Music type:

DJs:                     Schedule :

Stream Link (in the process of fixing the host) :  http://panel8.directhostingcenter.com:2199/start/crfhvfzd/

Go ahead & Listen in! See what you think! 🙂

Thanks, and Happy DJing! 

S.K

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow that does sound super exciting!  I'm no DJ and I hate my voice lol  I know that @PoPs(OD) mentioned he used to be a dj on a radio once but other than that I have no clue how to help you other then feed you info LOL

• Laugh 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Wow that does sound super exciting!  I'm no DJ and I hate my voice lol  I know that @PoPs(OD) mentioned he used to be a dj on a radio once but other than that I have no clue how to help you other then feed you info LOL

Yeah, it's fun there's not much to "Internet DJing", Pretty much just Streaming music you love & want to share with others online! Simple I create you an Account, you hop on and start Streaming!

I'm on Spotify ATM, and I'm sharing Music Live, and Of course If you want to talk that's up to you, to keep the liveliness, and get your listeners hyped! :

I mean if you're a real DJ & want to show those DJ skills off why not?! It's a plus that's for sure! Get those turntables, and scratch sound effects going 🤘🤪🤘

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

@RedIce(OD) gave us a FredBot on Discord that plays wonderful music LMAO  Poor Fred, we work him pretty hard ❤️

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Purplez(OD) said:

@RedIce(OD) gave us a FredBot on Discord that plays wonderful music LMAO  Poor Fred, we work him pretty hard ❤️

Nice haha! 😅

OH snap this sounds awesommmmeEeee!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

OH snap this sounds awesommmmeEeee!

I just got off, I was running for a good 20 mins, but I need to go to bed got work in the morning but let me tell you. I’m getting the hang of it so far! 😂

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

You should make a News Post about this on the homepage of Overdosed.net since gamers are bad about coming to the forum, but might check the homepage out.

• Like 2

Time to torture you all with my kpop 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I do like this idea....and as purpz mentioned....i did host an internet radio program myself for many years....i used a program called SAM....connected to a shoutcast server...always had big fun

• Like 2

Sound fun to do :3

Good luck on that project SilentKill :3

(cant be a dj cause my net is really bad xD and my pc is really old!)

• Like 1

let me know when so i can listen in :)

• Like 1

Posting this to twitter, good luck with this project!

• Like 1

On three sessions, I did two sessions so far. Time will be good, or hoping so, for acheiving my last session to do in dj'ing to have a paper done. This is interresting me. But, I cannot right now. Is it just for fun? like.., any paiements? just asking.

4 hours ago, Mytho(OD) said:

On three sessions, I did two sessions so far. Time will be good, or hoping so, for acheiving my last session to do in dj'ing to have a paper done. This is interresting me. But, I cannot right now. Is it just for fun? like.., any paiements? just asking.

This is just for fun! 😉

6 minutes ago, Mytho(OD) said:

So I can use the sync?

Sync? The Streaming Server info? 

9 minutes ago, Mytho(OD) said:

sync is a cheat for beatmatching

Yeah of course, I also didn’t see your message on the main site for the question I asked you. Maybe it’s a glitch 

920A8264-1BC4-4FB2-9EB0-91656D4351D8.thumb.jpeg.4f3c7ee8e8ceb841a55d286d4808fb8a.jpeg

Pioneer DDJ-400 2-Channel Rekordbox DJ DJ Controller

Went ahead, and got me this bad boy ordered today so I’ll be mixing LIVE soon enough! 🙂

you can analyze cue's in on touch tones like sentence to loop at each 4, example.

you need rca plugs too

the master cannot go in red.

fix that

18 minutes ago, Mytho(OD) said:

you can analyze cue's in on touch tones like sentence to loop at each 4, example.

you need rca plugs too

the master cannot go in red.

fix that

Haven’t gotten it yet! Ordered it today still being shipped out. So I’ll be messing around with it to see how everything works! Thanks Mytho! 🙂

I wouldn't buy that one bro

you know why?

Because you need to see the song on top into - to - outro. So you know when to beat match the next one.

lg_3d0aafe1b2899fb2706ae239237e6012.jpg

It's a different type though

I study with that now.

Nexus 2000 pioneer

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’m use the rekordbox program that comes with it plus you can see the song off your laptop & bps right when you choose it? I mean it is pricey also!

Based off Reddit thou the guys all were telling me this is the best option for a beginner DJ, so I purchased it. Plus it looks nice! 

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

I've went in contact an hour with my teacher. he got my stuffs, I aren't in an appartment right now. I cannot mix no room for that. I am searching for a music inventory right now. in deep house I got close to 80 songs.

• Like 2