Sign in to follow this  
Zachery(OD)

Black Clover

Anyone been watching this?  Every week!

Who is your favorite character? Asta!

Who do you wish they would develop more? Really hoping to see more about Yuno in the near future. Seriously so many unknowns about him especially since the whole elf thing.

This show has easily gone to the top of my favorites list as it has everything you could want!

Discuss!!

2 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

What is it about?

So it is made from the people that made Naruto (You already know it is going to be good) lol. It has WAYYYY less filler than Naruto just fyi. 

Basically it is based on a world where magic is everything. They have different levels of classes royals commoners etc. They have different kingdoms but so far it only focuses one a specific one which the 2 main chars are apart of. The different kingdoms have various squads full of magic knights (People are are good at fighting with Magic to protect the kingdom). The 2 main chars join the magic knights into 2 different squads. The kicker is one of them has no magic and the second one is insanely powerful. The main char without magic is the only person like this. It basically follows their story and battles to defend the kingdom. 

Tried to describe it without giving too much away but also making it sound good.

Edited by Zachery(OD)

I tried to watch it, but the personality of the main character grated on me so much that I couldn't stick with it. I'm sure the anime itself is probably pretty good, but that kind of blind and pointlessly jovial personality are the type I just can't stand. I require my anime protagonists to have an IQ above at least 30 before I find them tolerable.

I liked the Yuno guy, though. If the anime just ditched the immature Asta guy and made it all about Yuno then I'd probably watch it.

3 minutes ago, Terra said:

I tried to watch it, but the personality of the main character grated on me so much that I couldn't stick with it. I'm sure the anime itself is probably pretty good, but that kind of blind and pointlessly jovial personality are the type I just can't stand. I require my anime protagonists to have an IQ above at least 30 before I find them tolerable.

I liked the Yuno guy, though. If the anime just ditched the immature Asta guy and made it all about Yuno then I'd probably watch it.

That is a very good point. I almost stopped watching it at the start because of him as well but he ended up growing on me. He is actually now my fav char as he ends up going through a lot withint he show and always coming through for the team.

I didn't like how dumb he was but I liked how Asta was very determined to keep working harder to achieve his goal so I kept watching and now i'm looking forward to each new episode weekly.