Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRose(OD)

Voice Chats and Potential Inhouse/Group Games?

Discord or Teamspeak 3?  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Discord or Teamspeak 3?

• Discord
    • Teamspeak 3
  2. 2. Which Time Works for You?

• 6pm Central
    • 7pm Central
    • 8pm Central
    • 9pm Central
  3. 3. Which day?

• Friday, October 18th
    • Saturday, October 19th

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2019 at 04:59 AM

Heya ~

So I wanted to put together a poll to see where we were at in terms of which voice chat is preferred.. Most gamers I have gamed with lately on League are using Discord, but I know Clan OD is still using TS3 primarily so I wanted to judge where our players were at. If we would like to use the OD discord, I would happily clean it up and add roles and such to get us going there. 

Second order of business, when we playing together?! I am putting out two days that we could potentially hold an inhouse, or at least play norms/arams together. These days are Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th. I have added these days and some times  in a poll as well - please respond with which days/times work for you! These inhouses will not be limited solely to OD members, please feel free to invite your friends as well - but make sure they are aware of our rules (mainly no BM) so we can have a somewhat positive experience.

Once we figure out the Discord/TS3 situation and times for our inhouses, I will update with an official post :).  The polls will close Wednesday night.

As of right now, it's looking like our day will be Saturday. The poll closes in a couple of hours. ~

I lied, I forgot it was Tuesday .. The poll closes today (Wednesday) just before midnight.

Perks of working overnight shifts is you never know what day it is.

I am good for both days and at all times. I checked Discord but TS3 is fine too. I will check back here to see what day is decided.

might need a reminder but i should be around.   could go out on a limb with someone but if not i will be here

I look forward to seeing you in Saturday at 8pm central! We will be in Discord, so make sure to invite your friends 🙂

Just a reminder that our first inhouse/group gaming adventure will be tonight at 8pm central ~ We will be hiding in Discord. Invite any of your friends - this will not be OD limited. I will say that we will be enforcing the no BM behavior rule, this is intended to be a fun event.

Make sure to add me in game (DarkMelodies) and I can add you to the OD club. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight 🙂

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5MCv7eK <-- This will direct you straight to the League of Legends text chat in the OD discord.

I really hate the fact that I am going to miss this. Something urgent came up. Hope it goes great.

5 minutes ago, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

I really hate the fact that I am going to miss this. Something urgent came up. Hope it goes great.

No stress! There will be more in the future - I hope everything is okay? 😞

I suppose we will reschedule - will provide new date and time later tonight.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

No stress! There will be more in the future - I hope everything is okay? 😞

Not really but it will be -_-

On 10/19/2019 at 9:38 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I suppose we will reschedule - will provide new date and time later tonight.

What happened?

2 hours ago, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

What happened?

Uh, no one showed up haha.. Just my outside of OD friend group, we played a game together and then called it quits since no one was here. One of the people I was expecting started a game with other OD people a few mins before the start of the inhouses, and no one responded on Discord. So unsure.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:42 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Uh, no one showed up haha.. Just my outside of OD friend group, we played a game together and then called it quits since no one was here. One of the people I was expecting started a game with other OD people a few mins before the start of the inhouses, and no one responded on Discord. So unsure.

Well this upsets me >.<. I know you started a new club but I also got Ownership of the original one if we need it.

All we can do is try again. Barring another emergency I should be there.

In terms of next times, would Nov 16th work for everyone?

13 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

In terms of next times, would Nov 16th work for everyone?

Nov 16th should be fine for me.

yea thats my bad i was already playing before and lost track of time before u messaged me.

thats a saturday and i can be around np