Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

I need your help, Important to Read please!

Clan OverDosed has been existence 17 years.  The Clan may have started out as just gamers getting together to game but it has evolved into a community.  We get to know each other, share our lives, our experiences and game together.  In my opinion, that is why this Clan has existed 17 years, the sense of community.  That being said, the Clan Awards have existed since almost the start having been previously called member of the month and then in 2014 changing to the Clan Awards.

We have a member base of over 200 members.  I am sad to report that for this bi-yearly awards, I only received four responses out of 200 plus members.  Does that mean the membership no longer wants or supports the Clan Awards?  I am extending the nomination period until Friday, October 11.  Unless the members take a moment to participate, I will have no choice but to cancel this October's awards.

Our community needs participation!  We need you, but I will abide by the majorities' wishes and if there is a lack of response by Friday, there will be no October 2019 Clan Awards.  

I respect each of you and whatever decision you make.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

The D2 Division isn't as solid at this time, so for those who always expressed concern over how D2 dominated so often, it is probably a good opportunity for a much more evenly distributed awards ceremony.

• Like 1

I totally agree with terra , it will give the other divisions a chance , but saying that will any body even put members names forward or even vote when they are up , sad really they used to be the highlight of the clan coming together 😞 

Im here to help do whichever. Im still trying to get back on D2 currently just rocking some D3

I think the awards are good for the morale of the Clan.  We had a lot of different nominations this time, I believe a total of 12.  While not as many as I would like, there were enough varied responses to warrant still holding the awards.  Furthermore, we always seem to get more people voting which means more people are drawn to the forum, so a win-win in my opinion.  It's a lot of work but I believe worth it, so I'm happy it turned out ok.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

voted!

The nominations I sent in were apparently erased by the website when we transitioned to the new server. So that happened, sorry about that.

2 hours ago, Terra said:

The nominations I sent in were apparently erased by the website when we transitioned to the new server. So that happened, sorry about that.

Thanks for letting me know.  I wonder how many others got eaten by the server LOL  @R.agnarok(OD) better start feeding it better!  

It would be hard to say, the transition for most people would have been in the middle of the night or very early hours in the morning. Presumably before most of their clan activity would have taken place, and they would need to have just happened to decide to send in nominations on that same day. But it did happen to me after all, so it is certainly a possibility that it could have happened to others.