Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRose(OD)

League of Legends Squad - Interest?

Posted (edited)

Heya folks~

I was curious what interest there was in terms of revival of the League of Legends squad/division. It's been a while since we have had it and it's something that I've been playing tons of (especially with TFT out now) and I was wondering if anyone else plays within OD and would be interested in participating in a squad/division for it.

In the past, we have all been under one clan in game (unsure who has the leadership of that, if need be we can remake). There were inhouses played on a scheduled basis, groups formed for ranked/draft games, etc. I think it would be fun to bring this back again, not so much on a competitive level (yet for those interested?), but to bring about group gaming within a toxic game... with nontoxic people, and perhaps find other cool people to join OD.

I have some ideas, but I just wanna scout for interest first 🙂 Lemme know ~

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

I am always down to play League and would love to help. Korhal has owner of the main OD club and he has been MIA. Create a squad and I'll join up for sure.

i still play alot...but i dont play TFT....i love the rift

I play ARAM and if you wan to revive the squad I would hardly suggest that everyone be GM because back when the squad was alive some members where BM againts players and other OD members.

2 hours ago, Ganker(OD) said:

Same here. I got bored of TFT pretty quick lol.

I played TFT when it came out. I wouldn't actually play pure LoL though. 😂

16 hours ago, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

I am always down to play League and would love to help. Korhal has owner of the main OD club and he has been MIA. Create a squad and I'll join up for sure.

I will go ahead and create a new OD club then, a unified group will be easy to coordinate within. 

5 hours ago, Ganker(OD) said:

2 hours ago, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

Same here. I got bored of TFT pretty quick lol.

2 hours ago, Xayj(OD) said:

I played TFT when it came out. I wouldn't actually play pure LoL though. 😂

We don't have to be limited by one or the other, I play both so we can have groups for both 🙂

5 hours ago, Jiraiya(OD) said:

I play ARAM and if you wan to revive the squad I would hardly suggest that everyone be GM because back when the squad was alive some members where BM againts players and other OD members.

Part of the reason I strayed away from the previous stunts at the LoL division was purely due to the BM behavior that was allowed to slip through cracks, or that was partaken in by the leadership itself.. I intend to upkeep the rules within OD - one of those being the no BM rule.. So let's work towards that 🙂

-----

I am creating the club now, add me in game for an invite/add: DarkMelodies --- this is NA btw.

Also, @Terra would you be able to move the League of Legends channels out of the Past Squad section, now that a squad has been created?

If you are interested in joining the squad,  make sure to apply 🙂. We have channels on TS3 and Discord now under squad sections.

The board has been restored, and you have been made a Moderator of it.

• Like 1