Sign in to follow this  
xpopularcokeman(OD)

WoW Classic Meeting setup

Hello WoW Classic OD,

I am creating this forum post in order to create a meeting date and time where we can decide as a group a server and assess the interest in raiding as a guild. Today I am looking for date and time preferences that the meeting can be held. Currently I am looking at a range from this weekend Oct 5th to Oct 14th, once I have collected the responses or Oct 4th rolls around I will create a forum post and message with the details. If there is anything else that we want to discuss at the meeting such as further plans or questions please send it to me to add to the meeting agenda or write it down and ask it at the end of the meeting.

Thank you for your time,

xPopularcokeman

6 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

How does this Saturday sound at 5 central? 

that works for me

well that is three of three people that have said this date, so that will be the date, tomorrow at 5 central time we will have a little meeting. thank you to those that have replied 🙂 

It seems that I was very short notice on the meeting setup, thus i am just going to change the date to next Friday Oct 12th at 5pm central time. Please let me know if that time is a problem.