Sign in to follow this  
Emblazz(OD)

Intro

Hey guys, ty for the invite. I play hc ladder d2. Hit me up in game Emblazz(OD) or azluxx88. I go by Andy or az. Hope to see you guys IG thank you

Welcome to OD!

Hit me up if you're ever on Apex Legends at all 😄

Hi Andy, I'm Cindy!  Welcome to a fun gaming community.  If I can help with anything, just whisper Purplez(OD).  Here's a good guide to get you started on how the Clan works.

Welcome to ODD2 if you need help with anything feel free to hit me up! hope to game with you again soon!

hiya pal~ welcome to OD~ let us know if u need help with anything!  im mostly scl though but still play hcl more lately 😄

Hi guys, my name is Alain aka KiLoOn3. Thank you for the invite to the clan (XON, Barb). I play POE, Warframe, any management type games, shooters (gears, ghost recon, borderlands, etc). Hit me up to play anything.

Edited by KiLoOn3(OD)

You could have made your own thread for your intro @KiLoOn3(OD) but welcome to OD anyways :D. If your ever on Apex legends hit me up, always looking for more people to play with!