Sign in to follow this  
Sassy

R I p my baby :(

Rip my darling caring funny loving daughter Lauren you fought the best fight ever my baby , you was the best daughter I could have ask for,  you was the best mummy to Riah & Dylan you was the best sister to Perrie-rose , Bradley & lacey-Lou , I don’t think I’ll ever get over losing you in fact I know I won’t My heart is truly broken in to little pieces and it will never be whole again Lauren I’ll never stop loving you baby my first born I’m totally broken we thought you had this you was doing so well but it wasn’t to be god wanted you more but I did didn’t he understand that 😞 Rest In Peace my sweet baby 😥😥😥😥😥

B7AB295D-EF1B-4782-A04E-121558B8B408.jpeg

3A5C073C-688B-4DEE-9467-69F5992832ED.jpeg

7B769FC0-6418-495B-A95A-C2F3FD26EEBF.jpeg

30DEF97C-C19E-4F82-AA45-4F971577C511.png

• Sad 2

My heart breaks for you and your family Julie.  What a devastating loss.  My prayers are with you and your family.

• Like 1

Oh no Julie noooo......she fought so hard and never gave up...im so sorry my friend im here for you just ring me

• Sad 1

So incredibly sorry for your loss Sassy my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. Don't forget you have your second family here for you, don't hesitate to PM me or anything if you need.

RIP Lauren

• Love 1

No fucking way!!! I am so very sorry for your loss Julie that is awful news. My heart is with you..... I am at a loss for words.

• Love 1

I'm so sorry for your loss Sassy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. :(

• Like 1

I'm sorry for your loss as well. No parent should ever have to witness the passing of their own child, and yet tragedy does happen regardless of our wants. She will live on in your hearts and survive by her children, and though we did not know her ourselves both she and you will be in our thoughts.

• Like 1

my heart breaks for you julie! Im So sorry! Prayers girl! You are in my thoughts

• Love 1

I know I am new, but I am really sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.

• Like 1

Oh no. So Sorry for your loss Julie.

• Like 1

sorry for your loss julie! *hugs*

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you guys , I’m finding this very hard to except as I wasn’t with my Lauren when she passed she was on holiday in Tunisia with her family I don’t know full details yet all I know she had some sort difficulty breathing She was due home tomorrow ( Friday) now I have the hardest thing to try and do is bring my baby home from Tunisia and my poor grandkids having to deal with it also is going to be very hard . I’m absolutely broken....

and now to you people that kept on and on about me not being active and not doing much is because I was working and looking after Lauren while she fought hogkins lymphoma cancer so now you have something to chat about me not being active until you know the facts then you have no  room to speak , the people that needed to know knew why I was not active now you can jog on and chat more shit about me ..... and to the few that knew thank you from bottom of mine and my family hearts  for the support....

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Let me know if you need anything hun, I poked you on snap and just wanted to extend it here too. I love you to pieces and am so so sorry ;-; Keeping you and the grandbabies in my thoughts.

• Love 1

I see it this morning thank you from bottom of my broken heart Kaitlyn love you to bits too darling 

Oh Julie, im very sorry for your loss and prayers to you and your family... i cant image what you are going through... xoxo

• Love 1

I am very sorry for you loss. ❤️ 

• Like 1

I am very sorry for your loss Julie... No parent should ever have to go through the loss of a child no matter their age or circumstance... Seriously fuck cancer! It takes way too many good people too young.

• Like 1

I’m so sorry Julie. If you need to talk anytime, I’m here for you. Praying for the kids. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

I’m so sorry Julie. If you need to talk anytime, I’m here for you. Praying for the kids. 

Thank you frank just might take you up on that 

I don't have the proper words to describe the sadness I have when I heard about this. Stay strong like you always did. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Love 1

On 8/8/2019 at 7:07 AM, Sassy said:

and now to you people that kept on and on about me not being active and not doing much is because I was working and looking after Lauren while she fought hogkins lymphoma cancer so now you have something to chat about me not being active until you know the facts then you have no  room to speak , the people that needed to know knew why I was not active now you can jog on and chat more shit about me ..... and to the few that knew thank you from bottom of mine and my family hearts  for the support....

you should not have to explain yourself....fuck them.

we love you girl

• Love 1

Yeah but it got mentioned so much about me not being active @Ganker(OD)  Nick and few these people I’d never ever meet or spoken to me EVER plus I guess they don’t know what I’ve done for OD if they did I guess it be different story ♥️

Sorry about your loss Julie ❤️ my heart goes out to you in this time of tragedy and hope you can find some peace within yourself to know that your daughter is no longer suffering and she is in a better place now. Death is never easy to overcome and it will not go away. Losing a family member is not easy, the ones who care for you are here for you when you need us. I'm here anytime. Don't worry about those people who have nothing good to say about you.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your lost, Julie. We here at OD are here for you. I'm deeply sorry and if you need someone to talk to i'm here.

• Like 1