Sign in to follow this  
Immolation(OD)

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Hey watsup I'm Immolation, my name's Derek, friends call me D-bah, I honestly don't care what you call me.  I've been gaming for almost 20 years, friend took me to a LAN to play CS1.5 and I was hooked ever since.  I play CS, OW, D2, D3, even D1 if you want, too many others to mention, FF, Minion Masters, I'll play anything.  I like that you guys are a tight little group, everyone seems nice and helpful, I just truly honestly wish more people were in TS.  The chances that I learn everyone's names and their characters and add their accounts and remember who I'm typing to is slim to none.  It's much easier for us to ask what gear we need or what runs we wanna do by speaking as opposed to typing constantly.  This is just me tho, I know a lot of you use ingame and that's cool, as soon as I started gaming people used TS and Ventrilo so I'm just used to speaking.  Other than that I'm going to be 32 soon and I enjoy long walks on the beach and I'm just looking for my missing slice of pizza to complete my pie 😂

Hi Derek, we chatted a bit on TS the other night.  Nice introduction 🙂  As I said, if I can help with something, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).

Here's a good guide to how the Clan works.

Welcome to OD Immolation! Hit me up if your ever playing Apex, Overwatch, CS:GO, etc 😄

Welcome to OD buddy. lmk if u need help with anything and yea it was nice chatting/typing with u on ts today haha  more ppl are on in the evenings~  ^^

Posted (edited)

I'm not in TS because I took down my pilote for sound card by randomnly scanning down with a defrag over the sound card that time. Just missing an updated pilote here. At least it got down by me, Lawls! Lelelels. hey what's up immolation! Welcome aboard! Plus, I lost my headset! 

Best Regards, Mytho(OD)!

Edited by Mytho(OD)

Welcome, D-Bah! Glad to have you on the team.