Sign in to follow this  
Toystore(OD)

HCL Baals

Hey all,  recently made a trapper and am currently buying BO barb gear to run baals with.  If anyone wants HCL baals, please add me *Toystore(OD)

I will be running both SCL and HCL baals as needed.  Mostly SCL right now, but just need some more people to do HCL 🙂

5 hours ago, Toystore(OD) said:

Hey all,  recently made a trapper and am currently buying BO barb gear to run baals with.  If anyone wants HCL baals, please add me *Toystore(OD)

I will be running both SCL and HCL baals as needed.  Mostly SCL right now, but just need some more people to do HCL 🙂

I Just build a char too. its level 40 in nm!

We could play together!

BTW if anyway wanna trade soft for hc stuff im on it!

1 hour ago, CotDaniel(OD) said:

I Just build a char too. its level 40 in nm!

We could play together!

BTW if anyway wanna trade soft for hc stuff im on it!

Yes I will help you anyway I can.  The HCL itch is just so much stronger haha.  Ladder progressions feels more impactful as well.

My main realm use to be Hardcore was all I played pretty well once I get back into the game for a bit I might switch back to game with you guys! Have to stay SCL for now though playing very carlessley. 

13 hours ago, Rocket(OD) said:

My main realm use to be Hardcore was all I played pretty well once I get back into the game for a bit I might switch back to game with you guys! Have to stay SCL for now though playing very carlessley. 

That's fine man.  My main is a zon on SCL since that is where most people are.  Just want to have the options to play with people 🙂  Let me know if you need any help sometime.

I started a druid on hardcore might need a grush sometime whenever i hit 40, I'm level 32 right now.