Sign in to follow this  
KappaSSD

Hello Everyone! New Here

Hello! I am new here, my name is Cameron I'm from the UK and 18 years old, heading to Uni this year (pretty excited). I'm mainly here for Apex legends but I play a wide range of games such as Overwatch, Rust, R6, some destiny 2 and many single-player titles. I have many years of fps experience under my belt, reaching a high rank on counter strike and currently playing at a high GM level in overwatch. I tend to play games pretty competitively but I also use them as a way to relex and take a break from the outside world as we all know how bad it can be sometimes, right? 

My in goal here is to play games and make friends along the way! When I'm playing games I always try to be a good team player, overall I shine with a team rather with solo. I have always preferred playing with other people in games as it feels more engaging that solo as you have someone by your side to talk to. 

• Like 1

Welcome to OD Kappa! 😄

Don't hesitate to hit me up if there is anything I can help you out with.

Welcome

Hi Cameron, I'm Cindy and welcome to the Clan.  If you ever find yourself on the old D2 game, give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  Always happy to help if I can.

Here's a guide on how the Clan works.

Welcome!

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2019 at 1:39 AM, KappaSSD said:

Hello! I am new here, my name is Cameron I'm from the UK and 18 years old, heading to Uni this year (pretty excited). I'm mainly here for Apex legends but I play a wide range of games such as Overwatch, Rust, R6, some destiny 2 and many single-player titles. I have many years of fps experience under my belt, reaching a high rank on counter strike and currently playing at a high GM level in overwatch. I tend to play games pretty competitively but I also use them as a way to relex and take a break from the outside world as we all know how bad it can be sometimes, right? 

My in goal here is to play games and make friends along the way! When I'm playing games I always try to be a good team player, overall I shine with a team rather with solo. I have always preferred playing with other people in games as it feels more engaging that solo as you have someone by your side to talk to. 

Welcome my fello  Brit nice to have another person from our  country on board in OD 🙂 what you uni you off to this summer my daughter off to Bedford we’re are you in the uk 🇬🇧 

Edited by Sassy

WElcome to OD~  if u need any help in d2 let me knOW :)