Sign in to follow this  
SuNSeT

Jsp member offering OD 25% discount

Purchased a couple unmade ctas today. Entered game with my OD account, and the guy was like, oh your OD yada yada yada. We chat for a bit, mentions that he has met a few of our members and enjoyed gaming with them. 20 minutes after we go our separate ways, he sends me a message on jsp. Below is the message

Long Live Clan OD

I love OD, always have, because you all seem like great people.

I think of myself as an honorary member of OD. I would join in a heart beat and Sassy offered to recruit me herself last season. Unfortunately, there are a couple 3rd party programs, that I use for clone hunting, that make me ineligible to join.

In other news, you're the 1st OD member to buy anything from my Aisle 7 thread. I want to officially offer all OD members a permanemt 25% discount on total orders.

You bought 2x CTA at 36fg total retail price. 25% off for being OD brings the total to 27fg. You paid 31. Im refunding 4fg to give you the full 25% discount.

So I thought I'd share that with you guys, the jsp members name is FGnewb, so if you search that user name and find his threads, mention your an OD member and get a 25% discount on the gear. I know we don't support 3rd party programs, but anyone who uses jsp is most likely purchasing botted items anyways.

Obviously we house a community of GM first members, and as a result its shown its colours to the rest of the online community. Keep it up!

he hops on ts all the time too. he has told us Hot ips for annis a few times.

ingame is Checkout or Check_out something like that. yes. he has helped OD with anni hunting :)

This is the guy who spams HOT IP for D-clone spawns in channel everyday haha, hes awesome. He actually donated a few members torches that he didn't want that had decent rolls very early this season. I think he deserves our business. 

Sounds good thanks for the heads up!