Sign in to follow this  
Vanity(OD)

Hardcore Classic D2

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow gamers, Myself and a few select bad ass people like myself have started playing HCCL or hardcore classic ladder pretty often. I am hoping by posting this to draw a few more in. If you're tired of bots/modders/OP characters and any other number of things wrong with SCL and HCL, come try some classic hardcore with us. A brief bit to give you an idea of classic if you have not played it- No class specific items(no javs/orbs/etc) - No Druid or Assassin - No Act 5 - Cows/Chaos is how you level - Characters are not OP, You NEED to have a good team to play with in order to do efficient chaos runs - No charms or jewels - NO RUNES OR RUNEWORDS - Hdins and Barbs are best chaos characters - Stash is half size of exp -Make use of those extra cd keys, Having a BO Barb that you can bring around with you is AMAZING. - Best items are rare(yellow) - No Bots(at least public ones, there are surely some mf bots running solo games and stuff but most gear is self found not JSP'D) 

Honestly, classic is very fun, team work is very important. You need a lot more skill than you do to make the same cookie cutter characters that are on expansion that just walk through the game killing everything in sight.

The highest levels are very low! Go look at the ladder, the highest zon is not even 90 yet! We can make a big print on the East HCCL gaming community. Hdins, Barbs, and Sorcs are the best classic players, but Zon and Necro can also be beneficial and fun to play... come try it out OD

If you decide to try, there is usually Yukon Chant game up in normal. Get to level 15 and message me Vanity(OD) and as long as I'm on ill do your norm rush, after you hit 25 we will do full rush through hell.

*If this is in the wrong place or there is a better place feel free to move it

Edited by Vanity(OD)

Very nicely explained Steve!  I might even have to give it a try to get away from certain people you know haha  You might was to either post this on the home page and/or send out a mass D2 pm since not all D2 members frequent the forum.  I'll also post it on our FB page!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Very nicely explained Steve!  I might even have to give it a try to get away from certain people you know haha  You might was to either post this on the home page and/or send out a mass D2 pm since not all D2 members frequent the forum.  I'll also post it on our FB page!

You da man (woman) Cindy, thanks