Sign in to follow this  
CardiacKid(OD)

Path Of Diablo squad meeting 7/25/2019 9 pm eastern

Hows it going everyone ? We are holding the first Path of Diablo meeting on the 25th at 9 pm eastern. 

Topics - 

1) introducing everyone in the squad ( Adding in game accounts , getting setup on discord ) 

2) Reset patch notes should be out by this meeting ( we will be going over all the new patches and changes ) 

3) Reset team builds ( what everyones gonna run , how long everyone has to game on reset ) 

4) setting goals for this ladder ( what does everyone wanna focus on during ladder example : key farming , ubers , maps , dclone ) 

5) Setting up a walk threw night before reset to get a feel for everyone's gaming style 

6) open mic for any questions concerns about the squad and this ladder season

feel free to suggest any other topics you would like to discuss . super hyped to get this squad and new ladder season rolling ! 

Can't wait to get this started. I'm really excited to be getting back into Path of Diablo. Can't wait to get some new members over there and start playing and having a blast over there. We will be working on recruiting new members that we have gamed with before. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey.. Had some struggles trying to find this thread in squads.. And then realized yall dont have an official squad section on forums. Are yall looking to be an own entity outside of d2? Was curious about this game and how to find/get it to try it out. I never enjoyed d2.. But am a lover of d3 (graphics are a big deal to me but i am always willing to try new things with some od peeps). I will try to lurk into your meeting 😄

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
  • Like 1

@PoPs(OD) set up the squad a while ago, but hasn't made the forum subsection because not enough people until now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Hey.. Had some struggles trying to find this thread in squads.. And then realized yall dont have an official squad section on forums. Are yall looking to be an own entity outside of d2? Was curious about this game and how to find/get it to try it out. I never enjoyed d2.. But am a lover of d3 (graphics are a big deal to me but i am always willing to try new things with some od peeps). I will try to lurk into your meeting 😄

we are still getting alot of things figured out for this division they tried to start it up here recently and not much interest ( dunno if ppl just did not promote the squad or ppl just dident know how and what PoD was ) ,  .. hopefully we can get our own section in squads soon ... we do have our own channel in discord and teamspeak 3 . i know personally id love to game with ya anytime stop by the meeting or discord/ts3 anytime 🙂 .

the overall goal is to make Path of Diablo its own division .. we have the right core pieces behind us i see this division going places fast !! ty to everyone for their help and advice it means alot !! 

@Terra @Aerineth(OD) when one of yous get a moment, please create a sub forum under the squads section for the PoD squad thanks

if we could get a hardcore and softcore section that would be amazing ty guys @Aerineth(OD) @Terra

1 hour ago, PoPs(OD) said:

@Terra @Aerineth(OD) when one of yous get a moment, please create a sub forum under the squads section for the PoD squad thanks

Done

1 hour ago, CardiacKid(OD) said:

if we could get a hardcore and softcore section that would be amazing ty guys @Aerineth(OD) @Terra

And done. 🙂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Done

And done. 🙂

you good sir are a golden god tyvm !!

Glad to see you got a section, look forward to chatting more on Thursday 🙂

• Like 1