Sign in to follow this  
CardiacKid(OD)

Creating A Path Of Diablo Squad if interested post here !

Hello everyone how goes it ! Path Of Diablo is resetting on August the 2nd . 

I would like to invite anyone willing to learn this Mod of diablo 2 to join Deathby(OD) and myself this new ladder . we can teach you the new perks this mod offers in accessibility to stash , new skills per class , changes to runewords and new runewords , viable builds for endgame and starting off ladder , where and how to get and set up the loot filter , what is an OOE AND OOC ... what do they do ?  , how to install this mod , and explain the way the new end game content works also known as maps.

this version of diablo 2 in my opinion is the best out and i would like to bring clan OD into this new season .  If you would like to learn more about PoD or already know about it and have tried it or want to give it a shot feel free to hit me up with any questions , concerns 

ty all for your time !! 

I could have the names mixed up, but I believe @PoPs(OD) created this squad with @NOob(OD)  It would be awesome to have more squads, and I'm sure if you are all playing this game, it will only make it better.

44 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I could have the names mixed up, but I believe @PoPs(OD) created this squad with @NOob(OD)  It would be awesome to have more squads, and I'm sure if you are all playing this game, it will only make it better.

I wouldn't worry about starting a squad officially in POD.  I appreciate the gesture but I've seen no sign of clan interest in POD.  I still enjoy it immensely and will continue playing it.

I really should have scrolled up before I responded lol.  sorry man I just lost my boisin and i'm a bit depressed (and now drunk).  Pops and I started a squad a little while ago and I would love to meet you in game.  My account is OD-Noob.  Hit me up whenever you see this.

i appreciate everyone's concern and comments 🙂 but im still going to go ahead and start a PoD squad i have a few ppl from PoD that im recruiting to be part of the squad.

so far this is who i have willing to start the squad 

1 CardiacKid(OD)

2 Deathby(OD)

3 Triny(OD)

4 PandaPop(OD)  member from Pod

5 AliceMadness(OD) member from Pod

6 Speekz(OD) member from Pod ( will be finishing up his recruitment once hes home tonight ) 

should have a few more members for the squad from ingame POD once they get on and i walk them threw the recruiting process ... i think the PoD squad will be just fine with reset coming up and more players coming back to play this reset we should have double digit members in no time . 

if you would like to join the squad and are playing Pod pls add ur name here so i know whos who and what accounts to add id like to get everyone added up on ingame friends list , reset toons set up and some walk threws going before reset . 

Mhmm, so is there any pvp? or strictly pvm?

im sure there is pvp . but the group i have atm is Hardcore pvm 

I went ahead and added Triny(OD), DeathBy(OD), and yourself to the squad and am awaiting further instruction due to the difference in ranks.  I'm unsure of the protocols here so I'm trying to go by the better safe than sorry route.  I'm thrilled to see OD in POD and hope that this is the beginning of something wonderful.  (It would not allow me to add trial members to the squad for some reason).

no worries ones my wife ones my nephew they game right here with me im sure ull see them on stream once season starts on the second it gives them time to complete their trial period while learning whos who and getting to know the OD community . 

Thank you for your time brotha man !! if your still active in Pod id like to extend an invite to join our reset team my Pod account is cardiackidOD

My handle is OD-Noob since they wouldn't allow me to use parenthesis in the account name lol.  I just added you in the game and look forward to meeting you in game bud.  😄

• Like 1

added ya up brotha man super stoked to get this rolling 

we are going to have a meeting 07/25/2019 8 or 9 pm eastern time .. on discord to go over the rolls and team for reset , have a meet and great for all the new members of the squad , ty everyone for your interest and time !

anyone interested in joining pls feel free to post in here or pm me if you like d2 ur gonna love this private server !! 

add me? Hatorade

Lets discuss how we should tag our accounts?

Posted (edited)

3 1 3 3 Sigil.pngThe big homie Noob(OD) helping me get and ooe my first sigil!

Edited by Trump(OD)

i made my account like this  cardiackidOD because pod dosent let you put (OD) like this in making of account names . char name is just like on LoD OD-CardiacKid

How do you download this pod? Might have to look into giving it a try.

17 hours ago, BiLeDeMoN(OD) said:

indeed this one 🙂 rocket !!!! how u been brotha much needed pew pew time!! 

Anyone that wants to add me, ill be on reset!

Add TrumpOD

Hey, after Trump mentioned PoD in chat last night, I gave it a try. I am NitereeperOD on the PoD server. Tried looking for a Clan OD channel but wasnt able to connect. Would love to join and learn the ropes. I am loving the mod though.