Sign in to follow this  
Larocque(OD)

New Member to OD ! Thanks for letting me into your family.

Posted (edited)

Hello ! My name is Dominic, I am 23 years old and I hate bots. That pretty much summarizes it.

I've been playing Diablo II on and off for 12 years and I still have stuff to learn, and I am also willing to help anyone.

P.S. I work with the Coast Guard which means I could be gone at sea for extended periods of time (up to 28 days). I may not have any WiFi out there so if I disappear for more than 28 days then I really stopped playing but otherwise I might just be working, sorry.

I am also a francophone so go easy on my spelling mistakes haha. I consider myself a sociable guy and I'm looking forward to meet you guys ! See ya

Edited by Larocque(OD)

After you became full member you can put IA req before you disappear it will hold your current rank up to 60days

If you not login in 14 days the site will disable you. If you are in IA it will protect you. Gl and welcome to OD

3 minutes ago, Hari(OD) said:

After you became full member you can put IA req before you disappear it will hold your current rank up to 60days

If you not login in 14 days the site will disable you. If you are in IA it will protect you. Gl and welcome to OD

Awesome, thanks for the info !

Congrats on the join man! If i'm not mistaken this was in my chaos game, but glad to see you actually join! I've loved the community, and friendly nature so far, and I'm sure you will too.

Welcome Dominic!  As you will find out, this is a fun community filled with friendly and helpful people who love to game.  And thank you for your service in the Coast Guard.  We try to be accommodating to members who have to have absences due to live and/or work situations, so when you know a 28 day or more absence is upcoming, just fill out an IA request.  The website auto disables you after 14 days and we don't want that to happen.  If I can help on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  Here's a helpful guide on how the Clan works.  I look forward to playing with you.

2 hours ago, Evo(OD) said:

Congrats on the join man! If i'm not mistaken this was in my chaos game, but glad to see you actually join! I've loved the community, and friendly nature so far, and I'm sure you will too.

Yeah it was in your chaos game that I realized this clan existed haha and I'm glad I did ! Everyone has been nice so far I love it here !

4 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Welcome Dominic!  As you will find out, this is a fun community filled with friendly and helpful people who love to game.  And thank you for your service in the Coast Guard.  We try to be accommodating to members who have to have absences due to live and/or work situations, so when you know a 28 day or more absence is upcoming, just fill out an IA request.  The website auto disables you after 14 days and we don't want that to happen.  If I can help on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  Here's a helpful guide on how the Clan works.  I look forward to playing with you.

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys ! Yes for sure I will file an IA request before leaving and I will also read that guide about this clan. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys in game too !!

Welcome to OD Dom!

welcome to the fam!

Welcome to the community 🙂 not a diablo 2 gamer, but if you attend community events (hint hint @CompFreak(OD)), I look forward to chatting with you!

Friendly bump at this.. We have social media pages if you are interested in following us - our team works hard to post clan-wide updates, events, and community streamers. It's a good place to get info about some of the fun happenings ~ you can find links in my signature or there are buttons on the top right of the forums homepage (or the very bottom of the page depending on which forums theme you are using). 

OD is.. Hiding everywhere 😛

Welcome to the family @Larocque(OD)! As @MelodicRose(OD) mentioned, we hold community-wide events every so-often such as "Cards Against Humanity" nights, "Drunken Rocket League" night, Chess Tournaments, etc. - So be on the lookout for them on the main website's "upcoming events" calendar, "announcements" section here on the forum site, and sometimes even as a channel near the top of our teamspeak as the event nears! 

Again, welcome, and we look forward to gaming with you! No matter what game you like to play, chances are at least some of us play them as well, even if there isn't a division / squad for it yet !

• Like 1