Sign in to follow this  
v3n0m(OD)

Social Media Content

The social media team has been doing a great job of putting as much content out as we can on a daily basis. Now I'd like to invite all of the OD community to take part in the content that is being put out that can include but not limited to:

• Posting twitch streams here when you go live.
  • Posting clips from your twitch stream or youtube videos.
  • Screenshots from any of the games that you play.
  • News from any of the games that you play.
  • RL news or pictures from OD members (Disclaimer: If you are posting any real life related pictures or content in this thread you are giving the social media team permission to post these online!).

As I said not limited to these ideas listed above, if you have any other ideas feel free to post them here as well. This thread is meant for the further growth of our social media so don't hesitate to post here as frequently as you'd like or with as much content as you'd like. I'd just like to thank the community for providing the social media team with the content that we get to upload on a daily basis :).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just giving this a little bump as a reminder for everyone to use it as you please 🙂

• Like 1