Sign in to follow this  
MooMoo(OD)

Let me pick your brain D3

So I would love to host some events but am having a hard time figuring out what to do..

We did these recently:

- Walkthrough with fg prizes based on full act completion - a lot of fun, good turnout, but very time consuming (I think I completed it in 4 ish hours)

- "Brawl" using level 1 barbarians - not a very good turnout and the event wasn't quite as fun as expected

So I was wondering what kinds of events you guys can think up. Hope to get a lot 😄

aww snap i like it! hmm.  maybe a race to get a set piece of gear for a character we dont have??

•Event to see who can get the largest massacre bonus

•Event to see who can get the largest gold streak

•Season long event to see who can get the most conquest achievments

•Event to see who can get to the highest greater rift with no legendarys or set pieces

•Event to see who can get the highest greater rift with no set pieces and no ancient legendary gear (normal legendary)

Thats just off the top of my head.  Can probably think of more but D3 is pretty limited on group type events, more of an achievement hunt but there are a few things that people can be competitive with.

• Like 3

Could do something like a multicast stream for greater rifting or something, not necessarily an event but might get some extra people to tune in. Also gives those who stream something to do together.

Could have the D3 division get together on another game and do some things such as 7 Days, Overwatch, Rocket League, etc. Keeps the D3 division active and interacting with each other while bringing more variety to the community as a whole.

Will update more once I think of some D3 specific things 🙂

4 hours ago, Atrayas(OD) said:

•Event to see who can get to the highest greater rift with no legendarys or set pieces

•Event to see who can get the highest greater rift with no set pieces and no ancient legendary gear (normal legendary)

Thats just off the top of my head.  Can probably think of more but D3 is pretty limited on group type events, more of an achievement hunt but there are a few things that people can be competitive with.

I really like these two:

I like those two. I'd even include ancients but it would be too easy this season with the LoN passive. I may put something together for them though ty @Atrayas(OD)

And of course we would have to screenshot or stream 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MooMoo(OD) said:

I really like these two:

I like those two. I'd even include ancients but it would be too easy this season with the LoN passive. I may put something together for them though ty @Atrayas(OD)

And of course we would have to screenshot or stream 🙂

Glad to help 😎

Hide and Seek....whoever finds a specific non class specific item first wins

IE - Find an Soj in Grifts/Rifts

First one to find one gets a prize

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, Atrayas(OD) said:

btw those are all solid man, great ideas!

• Like 1

I would like to see some team based events or competitions as well, not sure what the events would be but thought I would put the idea out there. Try and get people to group up and meet new people. It can get a bit lonely grinding in game haha.

where da pvp at blizzard

On 6/14/2019 at 6:46 AM, Ganker(OD) said:

where da pvp at blizzard

i did a brawling pvp on here it was fun lol

trying to come up with a event soon! 

❤️