Sign in to follow this  
Redvaine(OD)

Ahhhh Snap!!

Hey Everyone,

You Wanna Take a Break on the game that you have been spending Hourss and Hours and hours on??!!

Well We have a Awesome Game For You To Try & @Atrayas(OD) Is Awesome at the game and Will help you Learn it..

Its A Awesome and Fun Game ❤️ 

&& its Called 7 DAYS TO DIE ❤️ 

• Like 2

Come join up.  I am ready to teach some young grass hoppers the art of zombie slaying 😎

For sure very easy game to play and just chill plus you get to murk a ton of zombies I mean cmon

1 hour ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

For sure very easy game to play and just chill plus you get to murk a ton of zombies I mean cmon

Easy to play, hard to master.  Every new start is a different adventure.

I just meant it's an easy one to play while your just chillin 😛 always a different adventure though for sure

Best thing about 7 Days to Die is the replay ability.  You can go some very different routes in the beginning to determine how you will get through the game.  Some games I am a straight scavenger for the first 100 levels, others I focus on mining and building while others I focus on finding other players and raid there bases for loot.  I also enjoy the building in the game, so much versatility to be as creative as you want to be.  Start with a hole in the ground or a simple box as your base and end up with a massive compound, tower, castle or whatever you can think of.

How much does it cost

I believe $25 correct me if I'm wrong very solid buy

It goes on sale quite often for 5 bucks, probably be part of the steam summer sale if you want to save money.