Sign in to follow this  
NOob(OD)

Path of Diablo

I recently found out about Path of Diablo and was intrigued enough to try it myself.  I am amazed at what I found and quickly became hooked.  The main aspect of D2LOD is unchanged however a pretty impressive update was added to it.  New builds are viable instead of the same old Infinity Light Sorc and the All Mighty Hammerdin.  I must say the expanded inventory is a huge sell for me as well.  The anti mh and active prevention of botting makes the game more of a level playing field as well.  I truly think a lot of OD players would enjoy this game as much as I have and hope we could start a squad.  If anyone wants to try this game my handle is IamMud (I was hesitant to make an OD account unless ok'd by somebody above my paygrade lol.  I would love to help and invite anyone willing to give POD a shot.

• Like 1

There are a few that play it already I know personally but they are not on the forums but I can reach them on Facebook and tell them to get on forums and reach out to yourself if you want ...

Just now, Sassy said:

There are a few that play it already I know personally but they are not on the forums but I can reach them on Facebook and tell them to get on forums and reach out to yourself if you want ...

Thank you very much!  I don't use facebook myself but I would love it if we could have a POD squad!!! I would love to run with others in the clan :D.

• Like 1

1  was in od and 2 are still in od but il definitely reach out to them for you and I will post on our overdosed Facebook page  also 

Ok as you don’t have Facebook il get them on here to you and post on Facebook to bring more folk to you 🙂 

Il get things posted and msg to my friends give me hour I’m cooking lol 

• Like 1

No problem glad to help  just spoke to my friends that play he said he come check this thread so he knows who you are ok 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Sweet!  I think im going to try to make my Noob(OD) account on POD and see if I can start a rusher. 😄  EDIT*  Shoot they don't allow ( ) in account names so I had to make OD-Noob account

Edited by NOob(OD)

@NOob(OD) posted on our Facebook page for you ok 🙂 

Posted (edited)

For those who dont know, Path of Diablo or POD is like a private server for a modded version of D2. Run by and hosted by a group of people you would download and extension of the game and login to their server instead of BNet type deal.

They've modded things like bigger inventory / skills are different / and some gear aswell.  Different style currency and keys/organs are also different.  i have very little exp playing it but i have close friends who play it alot so i know of it and things about it by ear lol.

edit:  also has a decent size community from what i hear

Edited by Ganker(OD)
  • Like 2

Sounds like fun, but isn't against the rules to play it because it is modded?

It's completely outside of battlenet so it's technically its own game.  Consider it Diablo2.5 LOD

4 minutes ago, Nitro(OD) said:

Sounds like fun, but isn't against the rules to play it because it is modded?

It's also an absolute blast.  I just leveled a beginner rusher if you would like to try it.  It's super easy to install.

• Like 1

Oh, okay. Thanks! Maybe I'll try it out eventually 😉

Path of Diablo is now a Squad!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  Hit me up if you have any interest in checking out the game.  I would be more than happy to show you around or answer any questions you may have : )

On 6/7/2019 at 12:33 PM, NOob(OD) said:

Path of Diablo is now a Squad!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  Hit me up if you have any interest in checking out the game.  I would be more than happy to show you around or answer any questions you may have : )

Congratulations!  Now we just need to get the new squad added to the subforum for squads.

@PoPs(OD) would probably be the one to do it since he set you up as a squad.  

• Like 1