Sign in to follow this  
Hyperbane(OD)

HyperBane(OD)

Hello everyone I'm HyperBane. I just joined this Clan with the help of Flexir(OD). he is a great guy. I live to play games, mostly I play D2 and League. I do some streaming here and there. It's amazing to play with friendly people from this Clan. Amazing to do runs with everyone. Im here for the long haul, its good to be with you guys.

twitch.tv/hyperzbane

Posted (edited)

Hi there Hyperbane!  Welcome to a fun gaming community.  I've seen you popping in and out of the clan channel on D2.  If I can help with anything, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  We also have some useful gear on the clan mules if you are in need.  I've added your twitch link to our streaming forum!  

Here's a great guide that will help getting to know how the community works.

Edited by Purplez(OD)

Posted (edited)

Welcome hyper!

I am having a hard time accessing your twitch page, just says the content is unavailable.

Edited by v3n0m(OD)

V3n0m I am sorry to here that this should help.. I hope i wont get into trouble for that, i am finally a member not a trail member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could see how all voted for me. I know i saw flex and purplez

Welcome to the community.