Sign in to follow this  
MooMoo(OD)

MooMoo G Rush with tips and tricks 3-22-19

Posted (edited)

So I get a lot of compliments on the speed and quality of rushes and thought that I would make a video with tips and tricks and such on it..

My goal here was to give tricks throughout the normal portion of it and then a standard rush in nm / hell. While every rush obviously will differ based on finding different areas, overall the majority of rushes I do are around the same amount of time as this one. If you are not into the whole tips and tricks and just want to see it in action, you can start watching when NM starts here --> Video starting at 12:12

Here it is, let me know if you have questions 🙂

Thank you to @Khorne(OD) for being my Rushee and @queballz for bumping.. I hope you enjoy my video... and I highly recommend reading this post by SeriousWine(OD) --> 

Edited by MooMoo(OD)
  • Like 2

Aaron is without doubt one the best rushers I know great post Aaron 🙂 

Wonderful job!  Another video that @MelodicRose(OD) can use for the social media.  

Hey @MooMoo(OD)! I just wanted to let you know that I posted your video (as well as the druid bowling event video) on the Twitter page - your name is on as credited. 🙂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Here's a few tips to improve time :
1) tp in the small room of andariel that way you dont need to clear around andy and you can just go kill
2)you always teleport Maggot Lair Level 1 the wrong way. You have to go right,not left. Also, if you notice a piece of map that's not right, but left of the entrance, it's probably there. Here's an example :
d41hn5d.png
That's because the room at the bottom left would have it's entrance on the left, which is the kind of room you would be searching for going right. In your normal Maggot Lair level 1, I had spotted that room where lvl2 was while you were teleporting around.
3)You don't need to clear the Claw Viper Temple lvl 2, if there are no monsters in the middle, the vipers can't walk up the stairs. It's also safe in hardcore, just make sure the unique monster doesn't have a holy shock/freeze/fire aura or that horadrim aren't shooting magic bolts
4)After killing Duriel, make a tp next to Tyrael, you walk/tele faster than your leechers.
5)At Durance of Hate level 3 it's safer to tp at the entrance and let your team leech from there, they don't have to be near Mephisto, you also don't need to clear the room, just send another tp next to the portal and make sure that one is safe. 

Edited by HeartBound(OD)
  • Like 1