Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Suggestions required!

Recommended Posts

I feel like a Ray interviewing Ray would be absolutely hysterical :P I enjoy all of them though so whoever it ends up being is good stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see Pops or MelodicRose or DBZ or BahaFresh or Altros!

 

These are who have been interviewed so far:

 

1.  Badboi, 9/15/16
2.  R.agnarok, 10/5/16
3.  Aerineth, 10/16/16
4.  Tris, 10/23/16
5.  Showtime, 10/30/16
6.  Compfreak, 11/21/16
7.  Terra, 9/4/17
8.  Typereal, 11/15/17
9.  Triny, 12/13/17
10. SupremeJester, 1/29/18
11. Sassy, 5/29/18
12. Purplez, 8/18/18
13. Chknwg1, 10/23/18
14. Townkill, 1/28/19
15. Lacer, 3/21/19

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I'd like to see Pops or MelodicRose or DBZ or BahaFresh or Altros!

 

These are who have been interviewed so far:

 

1.  Badboi, 9/15/16
2.  R.agnarok, 10/5/16
3.  Aerineth, 10/16/16
4.  Tris, 10/23/16
5.  Showtime, 10/30/16
6.  Compfreak, 11/21/16
7.  Terra, 9/4/17
8.  Typereal, 11/15/17
9.  Triny, 12/13/17
10. SupremeJester, 1/29/18
11. Sassy, 5/29/18
12. Purplez, 8/18/18
13. Chknwg1, 10/23/18
14. Townkill, 1/28/19
15. Lacer, 3/21/19

Mine was the best I mean I am the worlds most charming person and oh so humble

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah @Sassy Dabomb would be GREAT!

DBZ(OD) too haha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Mine was the best I mean I am the worlds most charming person and oh so humble

Charming... I mean look at your signature.. if it grows smoke it and don't touch my fucking cat.. I mean sheesh its a wonder that your not president aside the fact your Canadian. 😛

 

 

@Redvaine(OD) @SassyWoah woah woah... lets not be so hasty... I think DBZ should go first everyone definitely wants to hear about this Gopher farm hes been hiding under your house. Shit i've said to much already. 🙂

Edited by Dabomb(OD)
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

Charming... I mean look at your signature.. if it grows smoke it and don't touch my fucking cat.. I mean sheesh its a wonder that your not president aside the fact your Canadian. 😛

 

 

@Redvaine(OD) @SassyWoah woah woah... lets not be so hasty... I think DBZ should go first everyone definitely wants to hear about this Gopher farm hes been hiding under your house. Shit i've said to much already. 🙂

I mean would I do any worse of a Job than Trump or Trudeau probably ? but atleast id make 420 a national holiday and make vodka illegal, hats mandatory and everyone has to wear a 6 shooter to settle common differences

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

I mean would I do any worse of a Job than Trump or Trudeau probably ? but atleast id make 420 a national holiday and make vodka illegal, hats mandatory and everyone has to wear a 6 shooter to settle common differences

Already gave you my +1 good luck bud your hired. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2019 at 12:01 AM, Purplez(OD) said:

MelodicRose

I just saw this.. Purp I'm not quite that interesting. I just do weather..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2019 at 1:01 AM, Purplez(OD) said:

I'd like to see Pops or MelodicRose or DBZ or BahaFresh or Altros!

 

These are who have been interviewed so far:

 

1.  Badboi, 9/15/16
2.  R.agnarok, 10/5/16
3.  Aerineth, 10/16/16
4.  Tris, 10/23/16
5.  Showtime, 10/30/16
6.  Compfreak, 11/21/16
7.  Terra, 9/4/17
8.  Typereal, 11/15/17
9.  Triny, 12/13/17
10. SupremeJester, 1/29/18
11. Sassy, 5/29/18
12. Purplez, 8/18/18
13. Chknwg1, 10/23/18
14. Townkill, 1/28/19
15. Lacer, 3/21/19

I have not been interviewed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Triny(OD) said:

I have not been interviewed 

Added ya to da list 👍

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...