KU2mn71.png

so i just brought diablo 1 on GOC.com

and it digital copy that u can play in high resolution but will play via LAN

or u can play classic and have acces to Bnet so i choose classic and was wondering if some OD clan mate wanna join the party 😎

11 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

theres a HD remake with some d2 aspects waypoints sets etc

Are you talking about Belzebub? That's a mod, like Diablo: The Hell, not a remake. 

However, I suppose in a loose sense, the version of Diablo 1 from GoG does contain some 'hd' aspects, such as higher resolution and more compatibility with Windows 10, or so I read. I don't have it, but I did consider getting it.

As far as Diablo 1, I actually just had an inkling to play it again.. Started it yesterday morning, already finished my wizard pretty much as far as I'll take him. xD 

1 hour ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Are you talking about Belzebub? That's a mod, like Diablo: The Hell, not a remake. 

However, I suppose in a loose sense, the version of Diablo 1 from GoG does contain some 'hd' aspects, such as higher resolution and more compatibility with Windows 10, or so I read. I don't have it, but I did consider getting it.

As far as Diablo 1, I actually just had an inkling to play it again.. Started it yesterday morning, already finished my wizard pretty much as far as I'll take him. xD 

yeah thats the one and at the time of writing that I couldnt come up with any better words LOL I had just dabbed my brains out

Belzebub was ok, but I didn't really like it.. it was too much like Diablo 2 for me. Diablo: The Hell though was absolutely amazing. I really had a good time with that one when I played it several years ago. It still kept the essence of Diablo 1 in tact without incorporating D2, and I think that's why I liked it more than Belzebub. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 7:53 PM, SoByakusho(OD) said:

KU2mn71.png

so i just brought diablo 1 on GOC.com

and it digital copy that u can play in high resolution but will play via LAN

or u can play classic and have acces to Bnet so i choose classic and was wondering if some OD clan mate wanna join the party 😎

i have it but cant access bnet. idk why

On 3/27/2019 at 7:42 PM, Koolkyle23(OD) said:

i have it but cant access bnet. idk why

just try to reconect to bnet it happen to me too  like i join bnet and they said my internet is shit and i cant play game  but so i leave and reconect and then i was able  i think it only cuz we play wifi and  diablo1 was born without wifi lol 

On 3/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, Froggie420(OD) said:

blizz removed d1 from bnet. its single or lan only now.

not it not if u buy it from goc they got bnet but i think u need the goc digital version and not the original cd 

• 1 month later...

The ports you have to forward are 6112-6119. GOG partnered with Blizzard and this does access battle.net but it is contained on GOG servers. I play it all the time online. The game on gog.com is $9.99 for any that are interested.

Edited by NeloAngelo(OD)