Sign in to follow this  
torque(OD)

Hi i'm Torque !

Hi everyone, my name is Sam and i'm a french-canadian peace officer who loves video games and building computers. Pretty strange combo but hey it ain't 1950 no more! I have been playing video games since a young age and D2 was the game I have played the most. I recently felt the urge to start playing D2 again and was surprised to see that the D2 community was still rocking strong. I was never a part of a clan growing up but always wanted to. One of the OD members, flyers(OD), helped me out in a game last week and I asked him if OD was recruiting. I looked up OD and knew I wanted to be a part of it.

Looking forward to meeting you guys ! 

Cheers 

Hi Sam and welcome to the Clan!  You've joined a friendly, fun gaming community.  If I can help on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  Also, we do have some gear available for new members on our clan mule accounts.  

• Like 1

Welcome Sam 🙂 

7 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi Sam and welcome to the Clan!  You've joined a friendly, fun gaming community.  If I can help on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  Also, we do have some gear available for new members on our clan mule accounts.  

Thank you ! and I sure will. 

5 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

Bienvenue au clan OD!

Merci mon cher !

Say Torque reporting in with a scottish accent ! any black ops players will get me LOL so just me

welcome to the clan hope to see you around sometime

8 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Say Torque reporting in with a scottish accent ! any black ops players will get me LOL so just me

Haha ya I get it. Always pick him cuz of his name haha.