Sign in to follow this  
Skribbzz(OD)

In need of some help???

If anyone is ever in need of a rush, g rush or help with anything else on HC feel free to post here and ill get back to you asap. I also have a HC mule acc i set up with @Hectic(OD) which im maintaining this ladder. Donations are welcome. So if you ever need anything just ask someone to look. I also have my pally and bo barb good to run chaos for leveling purposes and ill be starting baal runs as soon as i get a few more charms on the regular. Also im looking to get a team together and mf different areas of the same game. Let me know if anyone is interested in that. 

• Upvote 1

That’s kind of you and Austin frank 🙂 

Austin Frank...together your names belong on stage...ladies night.

Good on ya for offering to help. More people should be offering services on the forums. Helps keep people up to date , and promotes activity on this platform

Ill be rushing for sure tomorow and helping out and maybe bumping tomorrow night depending on the situation and availability around 6pm eastern time. so if you would like to join us leave a post and ill get back to you.