My Vote for GhostDog

I don't have any vote power so wanted to voice my thoughts as a general topic...

I vote in favor of GhostDog being promoted. He has been a friendly, helpful leader since I joined the clan recently. Always willing to answer questions or add advice when needed. He is often leading chaos or baal runs, and it seems he chooses which based on what online members are looking for. He has held a consistent and frequent presence, and seems to approach things as a team leader for the benefit oh the clan not just his individual character.

Thanks for all your efforts GhostDog! They are much appreciated.

I blush so easily BUT there are many others better than me, please look for them and they will be easy to find., so many I could not list them all (and if I missed one I would be ashamed by not mentioning them.) Thank you for your kind words though.

Well put Tony. I'm glad to see these kind words of appreciation and i agree with you. Hope to see you in game and with some voting privileges as well as it's members like yourself that keep our community thriving. 

Edited by ScudBarb(OD)

Tony, you are so right!  GhostDog does do alot for the Clan and it is very much appreciated.  After the automatic promotions the website provides for members, there are waiting times for future promotions.  GhostDog is regularly put up for promotion because his work for the Clan is noticed and will continue to be noticed.  Here's a couple of links for you to read that helps explain it better than I ever could.  

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/61537-staff-sergeant-rank-the-power-to-vote/?tab=comments#comment-832679

• Like 2