Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

What Anime Do You Like?

On 6/13/2019 at 8:15 PM, Terra said:

Love me a little gore.

FJM2IcY.gif

• 1 year later...

Just finished watching Assassination Classroom, highly recommend. 
Haven't watched any of AoT S4 yet because I have kept up w/ the manga so I would rather binge watch the whole season.
God Eater is a decent and short anime that not a lot of people I have met have watched.
Bleach is a classic.
The Irregular at Magic School is great but I watched up to S2 E13 and am now waiting for new episodes.
Code Geass is great if you are sick of clueless MCs that are too afraid to do anything right.
Tokyo Ghoul is a love it or hate it anime, but I love it. Higa is one of my favorite secondary characters ever.
Parasyte is another one like TG that I think people who didn't like TG would enjoy.
Van Hellsing: Great horror anime
Black Butler: 1/2 Shounen, 1/2 Horror anime.

For those who have mentioned Isekai style (world transfer) animes here are a few that I have watched or am watching:
Overlord: Absolutely excellent. Season 4 is supposed to be coming out early this year.
That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime: Also excellent. Season 2 just started.
Isekai Cheat Magician: 5 Episodes in and so far so good. Only 12 episodes released. Not sure if it's a finished short, or if there will be a 2nd season.
SAO: A guilty pleasure of mine. A lot of people hate it, but I am not always all about the action. I enjoy character development just as much as any gore or fighting.

As you can likely tell my favorite genres are Horror, and Isekai style anime.

• 1 month later...

Used to watch anime when years ago... Fell off for a while and then my son who was 3 at the time was watching Naurto and the anime bug bit me again...

Naruto

Seven Deadly Sin 

Hunter X Hunter

One Piece

Fullmetal Alchemist 

Sword art online

One Punch

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z haven't seen any of the newer stuff yet....

Always open to new ones to try also =P