Sign in to follow this  
Dreg(OD)

Make a leveling set

One thing I have noticed on East so far is that there are chant games up nearly 24/7. This is awesome and all the more reason to keep a leveling set.

What is a leveling set? A set of items that can be used by any new character to level from 3-25 as quickly as possible.

This is what my leveling set includes

Ravenclaw
Nothing will level you faster than Chant + RC (Save Hell Chaos). You wont need the aid of anyone else killing hordes of monsters in Tal Rashas Tomb or Cows. With Chant + RC, you can clear cows all by yourself within 2 minutes and in Tombs, level from 15-21 in 4 minutes (In a game of 6+ players).

Twitchthroe
With Ravenclaw and Chant, the more ias the better

Sigon Helm + Sigon Gloves
Ias and Mana (Boots are a nice addition, but optional)

Angelic Amulet + Angelic Rings + Angelic Armor
All the life, defense, and AR you'll need. Replace the armor with Twitch at level 16.

Hsarus Belt
20 life and 3-rows at level 3.

Strength Charms
-Level 6 or lower +strength charms to help wear those Sigons by level 6.

Gemmed-War-Axe
If chant isn't an option, getting a 5-6 socketed War Axe is nice. Just put some 10 ed jewels in it and maybe a chipped Sapphire.

Gemmed-War-Hammer
If chant isn't an option, getting a 4 socketed War Axe is nice as well. Just put some 10 ed jewels in it

Steel Flail
This should replace the Gemmed Weapons at level 13.

I don't use the gemmed weapons or Steel Flail at the moment though, because there have always been chant games.

Edited by Dreg(OD)

I've been doing a lot of low leveling this season because of the awesome chant games.  My favorite is the roc chant games because he uses a level one to make the game so you can do your own quests as you go along.  I find chant leveling to be relaxing and a fun way to make bumpers.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest death gloves and belt as an alternative for sigons. They offer the same IAS, which comes in extremely handy w/ RC, without requiring such high strength. Other than that, looks good 😄

On 9/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, MooMoo(OD) said:

I would suggest death gloves and belt as an alternative for sigons. They offer the same IAS, which comes in extremely handy w/ RC, without requiring such high strength. Other than that, looks good 😄

That's a nice alternative, but the reason I go with Sigon is for the 30 mana on helm and the extra AR.